Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,369

2 members and 3,367 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,095
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Daisyg
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Thanks

Ari Flagle caught on video abusing animals (graphic)

Before Flagle started at FWZ, he was a supervisor at USGE, where our undercover investigator documented his abusive behavior toward animals and his blatant disregard for their suffering. Flagle intentionally left groups of animals to "die off" and mocked their agonizing deaths. These animals included an emerald tree boa who died after Flagle left the snake outside in the blazing sun and a group of ailing snakes he called "garbage." Here's a sample of Flagle's "Worst Of" moments:

**Link removed for language**

This guy is a member here and he even wrote a book on how to care for morelia. He is a fraud and needs to be exposed. Unfortunately, this guy still works at the Fort Worth Zoo. What a disgrace!
    Ari on this forum
    Last edited by dr del; 05-14-2010 at 09:13 PM. Reason: removing inappropriate language + removing video link due to extreme language.

Thanks

Re: Ari Flagle caught on video abusing animals (graphic)

Yet that is a PETA website

This doesnt look good for your first post

Thanks

I am not a PETA member but I care for all animals not just the cute and furry ones. He is supposed to be a professional in this field and his actions should not be tolerated. He left the boa in the sun so it could die. He is a monster, PERIOD.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sin For This Useful Post:

loonunit (05-14-2010),RR - Mackenzie (05-13-2010),zackw419 (05-14-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,151 Posts

Yeah, Peta is going to point fingers at people who kill animals? Really? 98% death rate at YOUR "shelter" or "death camp for pets".

Your "investigator" that was supposed to be taking care of animals and instead of that was too busy making animal videos of suffering animals instead of feeding and watering them like he was being PAID to do by the company.

While the import company had poor practices, Peta kills all the pets they take in, WHILE collecting money to care for them. I'll never take the word of a liar.
    Theresa Baker
    No Legs and More
    Florida, USA
    "Stop being a wimpy monkey,; bare some teeth, steal some food and fling poo with the alphas. "

Thanks

I agree.

I am not on either side of P.E.T.A, but I think whether they abuse animals or not (I am not going to state my opinion on this) they still had a video or Ari Flagle ABUSING animals. Just because it's from P.E.T.A, does that make it alright? I hope not. Either way, I think Ari Flagle should be arrested. What he did to those reptiles isn't right under ANY circumstances, whether the source is from P.E.T.A or not.

Great post! I'll watch out for him, thanks for this information, I would NEVER have guessed.
    ~!* Mackenzie R. *!~
    (Middletown, Ohio, USA)
    ~ 1.0.0 python regius "*Ozzy*". ~

Formerly known as " Sadistic Serpent "

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RR - Mackenzie For This Useful Post:

sin (05-13-2010)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,221 Times in 1,151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sin View Post
    I am not a PETA member but I care for all animals not just the cute and furry ones. He is supposed to be a professional in this field and his actions should not be tolerated. He left the boa in the sun so it could die. He is a monster, PERIOD.

You aren't a member of Peta, but your FIRST post says "our investigator". Sorry. You've already painted yourself with that brush.
    Theresa Baker
    No Legs and More
    Florida, USA
    "Stop being a wimpy monkey,; bare some teeth, steal some food and fling poo with the alphas. "

Thanks
    Thanked 6,788 Times in 4,306 Posts

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by sin View Post
    Please be carefull to avoid name calling on the boards as this is against the sites T.O.S. and could lead to further infractions.

dr del
    Derek

7 adult Royals (2.5), 1.0 COS Pastel, 1.0 Enchi, 1.1 Lesser platty Royal python, 1.1 Black pastel Royal python, 0.1 Blue eyed leucistic ( Super lesser), 0.1 Piebald Royal python, 1.0 Sinaloan milk snake 1.0 crested gecko and 1 bad case of ETS. no wife, no surprise.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dr del For This Useful Post:

sin (05-13-2010)

Thanks

I don't care for PETA but the video speaks for itself. I saw this on the news and I want everyone to know who he is since he gives himself much validation and expertise on this field. He is what he is regardless of who expose him and he is a guy that has zero consideration for reptiles and animal. I'm mad that he still work with animals.
    Last edited by dr del; 05-13-2010 at 07:39 PM. Reason: removing name calling.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy-hound View Post
    You aren't a member of Peta, but your FIRST post says "our investigator". Sorry. You've already painted yourself with that brush.
    i cut and pasted the article. It's word for word on the site. He was on yesterday's news.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy-hound View Post
    Not saying he is or isn't either way, but that whole first paragraph was copied from the site.

PETA might be disgusting, but at the least they're able to bring to light cruelty like this. I don't agree with them on any account, but they are good at being sneaky little undercover rats, and even they serve a purpose.
    1.0 normal ball python, Simon
    1.0 spider ball python, Noah
    0.1 genetic blurry ball python, Eleanor

"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed."
    - the fox

14. The Following User Says Thank You to musicalKeyes For This Useful Post:

sin (05-13-2010)

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast