It has come to my attention that quite a few people are getting warnings and/or infractions posting in here. I don't want to see this happen and I want people to feel comfortable posting in here. So in case people do not know TOS still applies while posting in here. If you are unfamiliar with our TOS please read it: TOS

Rule number 2 of TOS:
2. Family-friendly forum content:
This includes ALL submitted content, whether text, images, or links to other sites. We have members and visitors of all ages and want to keep it that way. If you are unsure as to whether something qualifies as "family-friendly" or wish to report a potential problem, please send a private message to any staff member and we will respond as quickly as we can.

Some things to remember before posting:
1.) Please watch the youtube videos you post. They are subject to our TOS also.

2.) If you have a bad word in a quote replace the word with an italicized TOS friendly word and just write at the bottom of the quote you did so. It violates TOS if you type a few of the bad words letters and replace the rest of the letters with symbols like @#$-0 etc. Just make it easy and replace the word with a family friendly one.

3.) If you are unsure if the word is aganist TOS you have a few options:
- You can just change the word to be safe.
- Leave the word out.
- Ask a MOD or Admin via PM.

4.) If you type a bad word by accident or trigger the emoticons use the edit option at the bottom of your post to change the word or remove it. You have 9 minutes to do so before you get a warning or infraction.

Thank you