Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,088

0 members and 3,088 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

ASF Male Enhancement Formula...

Ok I'm a big time supplement guy when it comes to bodybuilding. Recently I've heard about a certain male enhancement herbal supplement that has shown in rodents to increase libido/sex drive. Tribulus contains natural compounds, called steroidal saponins, that provided powerful boost for sexual arousal and stamina. Well for male humans it works well...don't ask! So the "Mad Scientist" in me said, "hey take a small water bottle open up one capsule of the Tribulus and add some vanilla extract for taste and see what happens." Well guess what...the ASFs started drinking it from the start and emptied one whole bottle in 4 days. Ok so what I've noticed in this test colony was that the male is super "spunky" or jumpy acting and every time a female is sitting in the corner chill'n he gets up behind them and well...you know...makes babies!

I will continue with this colony and see what the outcome is and report back here. Kind of funny though. Just imagine if I put a bottle of this mix with my male breeders/feeders tubs....well on second thought maybe not it may provoke homo activities...

Thanks

Re: ASF Male Enhancement Formula...

Weird!

Might have to hit you up for some weight gainer ideas...(Im trying to get back into working out)

Thanks

One question, when you feed off the ASF's to the snakes the supplement will naturally transfer so will the supplement be harmful? Or do you know?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tonkatoyman For This Useful Post:

twh (07-30-2010)

Thanks

Good question

Quote Originally Posted by tonkatoyman View Post
    One question, when you feed off the ASF's to the snakes the supplement will naturally transfer so will the supplement be harmful? Or do you know?

Thanks

Only you would think of this! HAHAHAHA I think it would be a great test to conduct. Also I feel that it would not harm the snakes due to the break-down and amount. Keep us posted onyour findings.

Go Long-Go Strong
    with Snake Doc's New Rodent Sex Drive Supplement
    ZOMBIE ON 3rd

Thanks

Good question! After this last season I could use that advantage with my male BPs. Just a bunch of hemipenes hanging out...LOL!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2kdime View Post
    Weird!

Might have to hit you up for some weight gainer ideas...(Im trying to get back into working out)
    Eat clean but eat a lot! I eat every 2 hours but if I'm cutting it's small amounts, if it's the off season each meal increases and I include around 100g of carbs via brown rice or sweet potatoes with each of the 6 meals. Right now I'm on the Palumbo Keto diet which helped me shed 25lbs last spring. First two weeks are HELL but after that it mellows out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeDoc View Post
    Eat clean but eat a lot! I eat every 2 hours but if I'm cutting it's small amounts, if it's the off season each meal increases and I include around 100g of carbs via brown rice or sweet potatoes with each of the 6 meals. Right now I'm on the Palumbo Keto diet which helped me shed 25lbs last spring. First two weeks are HELL but after that it mellows out.
    S

Sorry quoted the wrong post

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeDoc View Post
    Good question! After this last season I could use that advantage with my male BPs. Just a bunch of hemipenes hanging out...LOL!
    There thats better

Thanks

Tribulus doesn't stay in the body that long. I'm also a bodybuilder so I study this stuff too, so the only thing I'd think could be negative would be increased carnitine. With the increased sex drive comes an increase in testosterone. This would give the male a lower body fat, and higher muscle percentage.

All in all if the snakes can handle the extra protein I'd say you just built not only super breeders, but a super food as well...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast