Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,077

0 members and 3,077 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Thanks

OxyELITE Pro Fat Burner

Hey guys, you all know beach season is coming up. Time to start cutting down a little bit. Anyway, every winter I bulk up a bit and gain 10-15 pounds. I workout regularly so I don't ever get too out of shape. Once summer is about 6 weeks away, I always start to cut down, supplement differently, eat cleaner, and workout more intense.

I have tried every supplement there is out there. Seriously, like everything lol. I was on the bodybuilding.com forums yesterday, and saw someone mention how he tried "OxyELITE Pro". He said it killed his appetite and gave him great focus and energy. He said he felt like he had tunnel vision all day and had to force himself to eat because he never felt hungry.

Being a huge skeptic of all supplements, I didn't beleive how big he hyped this stuff up. I have tried Hydroxycut Hardcore, Lipo-6 X, Lipo-6 Black, Hot-Rox, ect before, and I have gotten some good results out of a couple of those. I decided to choose OxyELITE Pro to try out this cut-down, and let me tell you.... THIS PRODUCT IS NOT JUST HYPE.

I took my first 2 pills at 8 AM, waited 45 minutes, and had a small bowl of special K cereal with skim milk, along with some egg whites. I went to workout 45 minutes after finishing my meal, and I NEVER hit the weights with such intensity in my life. I have tried Nano Vapor, N.O. X-Plode(aka anal explode), Superpump 250, all that crap, and nothing even came close to the focus and energy that this stuff gave me. I workout usually for around 60 minutes, but I was so focused it felt like I was done in 20 minutes.

Time FLEW by while I was on this stuff in the gym. It felt like my workout was so quick and successfull.

After my workout, I took my protein shake, and I felt GREAT. I felt like I had to go deadlift a car or something. Anyways, 6 hours after my first time taking it, I take the recommended 1 pill in the afternoon. 45 minutes go by, I feel it kicking in even harder this time, already adding to the thermogenic feeling it gave me from the first 2 pills in the morning. I felt alert, focused, energized, happy, motivated. My appetite WAS LITERALLY GONE. Instead of looking in the freezer for some frozen meal, I went immediately to the vegitable drawers and chopped up some stuff and make a nice chicken salad with light red wine dressing.

It is now midnight, I have not even had 1 minor THOUGHT about cheating at all in my diet. I ate clean all day and actually enjoyed it. I worked out harder, payed attention better in my class, even worked harder when I had to go to work.

All day I was getting compliments at school and work like "Someones happy" or "Someone came to work today huh?"

This is HANDS DOWN the most effective 'fat burner' I have ever tried. The focus and energy it gives you is great, and it surpresses your appetite beyond belief.

If any of you guys want to try out this product, please remember that you have to force yourself to keep eating. You will sometimes forget to eat because thats how hardcore this stuff kills your appetite.

I will post again after its been 7 days to let you all know my weight loss so far.

http://suppz.com/media/catalog/produ...yelite-pro.jpg
    Last edited by dr del; 05-05-2010 at 02:07 PM. Reason: hotlinking I'm afraid but a link to it is fine ;-)

Thanks

Re: OxyELITE Pro Fat Burner

Actually Im on that stuff as well. just started a few weeks ago.

Alittle history on myself Im female have some left over baby fluff from having my kiddo that Ive been having some issues getting rid of. Not so easy after you hit the big 30. I also have a very low tolerance for caffine, Ive actualy been admitted to the hospital twice for having a fairly intense reaction to a low dosage. I stay away from most supplements because they end up making me feel very jittery and otherwise unpleasent, but Im about tired of not fitting into my pre pregnancy jeans so I broke down after a couple recommendations and tried this stuff.
    I have had to work myself up to the twice day recommended dosage and after a week and a half I still cant quite wait the full 30mins between taking the pill and atleast having a small amount of food in my stomach, but it still gives me a good dose of energy to handle my toddler all day and work out while he is napping. All in all I am very happy with it, I have lost some weight on it and I'm thrilled to find something that doesnt just jack me up on caffeine to motivate me to work out.
    ------------------
    0.1 Pastel
    1.0 Pastel
    0.1 Fire
    1.0 Bumblebee

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sariel View Post
    Actually Im on that stuff as well. just started a few weeks ago.

Alittle history on myself Im female have some left over baby fluff from having my kiddo that Ive been having some issues getting rid of. Not so easy after you hit the big 30. I also have a very low tolerance for caffine, Ive actualy been admitted to the hospital twice for having a fairly intense reaction to a low dosage. I stay away from most supplements because they end up making me feel very jittery and otherwise unpleasent, but Im about tired of not fitting into my pre pregnancy jeans so I broke down after a couple recommendations and tried this stuff.
    I have had to work myself up to the twice day recommended dosage and after a week and a half I still cant quite wait the full 30mins between taking the pill and atleast having a small amount of food in my stomach, but it still gives me a good dose of energy to handle my toddler all day and work out while he is napping. All in all I am very happy with it, I have lost some weight on it and I'm thrilled to find something that doesnt just jack me up on caffeine to motivate me to work out.
    Yeah it is definately a good thing that it does not give you that jittery feeling that a lot of others do.

How does it work for you as far as suppressing your appetite? My appetite is basically gone 45 minutes after I take my first dose of this stuff. Feels like a very potent formula. I just woke up about 15 minutes ago and took my morning 2 capsules, and I can already feel it to start to kick in.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PurplePython View Post
    Yeah it is definately a good thing that it does not give you that jittery feeling that a lot of others do.

How does it work for you as far as suppressing your appetite? My appetite is basically gone 45 minutes after I take my first dose of this stuff. Feels like a very potent formula. I just woke up about 15 minutes ago and took my morning 2 capsules, and I can already feel it to start to kick in.
    Oh Id forgotten about that, this so far is the ONLY thing I have ever takin that does suppress my appetite. I have to force myself to eat lunch and I have no desire to snack. I did have to take a break off it this weekend as sat morning I started to feel myself get alittle over stimulated<which could have been a combination of that and excitment over the reptile expo. lol> but I started again this morning and I feel great.
    ------------------
    0.1 Pastel
    1.0 Pastel
    0.1 Fire
    1.0 Bumblebee

Thanks
    Thanked 2,011 Times in 1,840 Posts

I have never heard of the stuff but I did want to say good luck to you PurplePython and Sariel with your weight loss goals
    Jeff Bernard

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Boanerges For This Useful Post:

PurplePython (05-05-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Boanerges View Post
    I have never heard of the stuff but I did want to say good luck to you PurplePython and Sariel with your weight loss goals
    Thanks Boanerges

If you go through cutting phases at all, I highly recommend this stuff. Best affects from any burner I have tried.

I just got home from working out, and it was another intense workout. Again, I kept my routine to my usuall 60 minutes but it only felt like 20 minutes. It makes working out seam like a breeze.

And yeah Sariel good luck with your goals as well. Just keep motivated and anything is possible. I like to keep a notebook with famous quotes that have to do with working out and life in them to keep me motivated. Also keeping motivational pictures helps out a lot too. Athletes or actors that you see and admire for their physiques and dedication can help you to stay on track to achieve your personal goals.

Thanks

Oh wow, I'm going to have to try this stuff! Right now I'm taking Cellucor Thermal Shock... It's ok. It suppressed my appetite for the first week, but now I'm going to have to up the dosage. And since I'm getting free samples from a friend, that won't last long. I want something that's going to help me get my last 10-20 pounds off by the end of June. And that Cellucor is pretty expensive.

Where did you order it from? I just googled it and found a place that sells 90 capsules for $27.... Really good price for a product that works.
    Last edited by Elise.m; 05-05-2010 at 04:34 PM.
    2.0 Crested Geckos

Thanks

I got mine at GNC, its not cheap, but I forget how much for the smaller bottle.
    ------------------
    0.1 Pastel
    1.0 Pastel
    0.1 Fire
    1.0 Bumblebee

Thanks

Oh yeah, GNC is a huge rip off... I'd rather order online, lol.
    2.0 Crested Geckos

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elise.m View Post
    Oh yeah, GNC is a huge rip off... I'd rather order online, lol.
    Yeah. GNC is a huge rip off. Seriously I don't recommend you go there for anything. Ever. lol

IDK if you guys have "Vitamin Shoppe" around where you live, but that place is the most professional supplement place I have ever been to. Great prices too.

I buy all of my stuff from bodybuilding.com or I go to the Vitamin Shoppe 15 minutes from where I live. They both have identical prices and great customer service.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast