Round 1 showed a very wound-up Mosley who slipped once, and a very relaxed Mayweather. Nothing much happened. Judges gave it to Mosley.

Round 2, Mosley landed a hard right cross that rocked Mayweather on his feet. In the next minute, Mosley landed a couple more rights and drove Mayweather into the ropes. Mayweather struggled during this round. Mosley took the round.

Round 3, Mayweather remembered how to box and had a good, accurate punching round, effectively shutting down Mosley’s momentum. Mayweather took the round

Round 4, Mosley stopped throwing punches for some reason, did a lot of feinting and whatnot. Mayweather dominated with some great jabs and punches. Mayweather’s round.

Round 5, A nice sparring session. Mosley threw some punches, but Mayweather landed more and took the round. Mayweather was definitely setting the pace of this match. Can’t believe Mosley is letting him get away with it!

Round 6, Mayweather took advantage of some openings and landed several extremely hard punches. One thing for sure. Mosley can really take his punishment! That boy is tough.Mayweather’s round again.

Round 7, Mayweather still appears fresh as a daisy, and no wonder since he’s setting the pace. Mosley is starting to look kind of pathetic. Mayweather starts pouring on the power punches, lightning fast. He’s still dancing around the ring too. Mayweather again.

Round 8, Shane gets a warning from the ref, and the two fighters are talking. The difference is, while Sugar Shane’s mouth if flapping, Mayweather is landing punches. Mosley is obviously tired and not really fighting anymore. He seems to want to land one hard punch to end the match, but that is not going to happen. Mayweather’s round again. It’s sad that Mosley wanted this match so bad, ’cause he’s bound to be embarrassed.

Round 9, Mosley tries to make some combination punches, but they were too weak. Mayweather dominated him again. Yawn.

Round 10, Praying for a miracle here, just to ease the boredom. Mayweather continues to beat on Mosley’s face. Mosley lands a couple punches for once, but Mayweather didn’t notice.

Round 11, Mayweather’s round again.

Round 12, Last round. Mayweather has this in the bag. It’s nice to see good, quality boxing from Mayweather, but this was sad to see Mosley so solidly beaten. He’s gonna be kicking himself for a long time.
May 2, 2010 CMR
Anybody see this fight? I am glad I did not pay for it. I did not think Shane was going to win this fight but I was hoping he would. Mayweather is an absolutely amazing boxer but his arrogance and cockyness really makes it hard for me to like him. His boxing skills makes me respect him but his attitude just bothers me. I would like Mayweather a whole lot better if he was more humble. Maybe pacman will humble him up a bit....