Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,317

2 members and 3,315 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sahuarita, AZ...about 30 miles SW of Tucson
    Thanks

Re: New shoots of some of my collection

Quote Originally Posted by MKHerps View Post
    Elizabeth, I would love to come get all the R/S on your place in AZ. Some of my favorite species are in AZ. In AZ you have to be a resident of the state to collect anything I believe. Some of my favorite Banded Rock R/S are in AZ.
    I think we are not allowed to have anything captive that is native to AZ??? But Im not up on that!! If you can as a resident...feel free to collect on behalf of me. In fact I will tell ya what ...I think our Reptile Expo is in Sept.

Come on down to the Expo and you can do the barbeque over here at my house after the show on Saturday...then go on the hunt across the street in the preserve...lol. You will probably fine havelina, bobcats, coyotes and rattlers. Oh and king snakes as well. I have only seen a dead gila monster once ...never a live one in the wild....which is actually something I would love to see. A friend of mine goes out all the time and sees mountain lions. Just crazy over here...
    Last edited by BPelizabeth; 04-02-2010 at 12:31 AM.
    Michelle
    Lets just say it has advanced to ....way too much to list

Thanks

Elizabeth, Thanks for the invite. I will keep you in mind if I ever make it that way. I already have a field herping trip planned for this year so I wil not be able to make it to AZ, but maybe next year.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BPelizabeth View Post
    I think we are not allowed to have anything captive that is native to AZ??? But Im not up on that!! If you can as a resident...feel free to collect on behalf of me. In fact I will tell ya what ...I think our Reptile Expo is in Sept.

Come on down to the Expo and you can do the barbeque over here at my house after the show on Saturday...then go on the hunt across the street in the preserve...lol. You will probably fine havelina, bobcats, coyotes and rattlers. Oh and king snakes as well. I have only seen a dead gila monster once ...never a live one in the wild....which is actually something I would love to see. A friend of mine goes out all the time and sees mountain lions. Just crazy over here...
    In arizona you can keep native hots without a license, Anything that isnt native you must have one. Ill be sure to be comin down to the barbecue, and ill be bringing some real Polish Sausage
    "Don't Underestimate me."
    My herps:
    1.0.0 Ball Python- rex
    1.0.0 Bearded Dragon- Spike
    0.1.0 Crested Gecko- Cheweh
    0.0.2 Metallic Pink Toe Tarantula-Bubbles, Skittle(My little brother named them)

Registered User ColdBloodedCarnival's Avatar
    Thanks

Beautiful pics!!!! I especially like that pink mottled rock rattler! I don't think I have ever seen one with those colors!
    -T. Ross

Thanks

The one from the western part of the region, especially the Jeff Davis range are red. The rock in these mt. ranges is volcanic rock and has a red and black appearence, therefore the Lepidus (masters in camoflauge) are red. The eastern part of their range has a more slate blue/grey rock and there the Lepidus are blue/grey. Really these snakes are masters in camo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12