Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,941

4 members and 2,937 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,092
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Tucson Reptile Expo 2010 (July 21-24) -- Who will be attending/vending??

My mom and I are going to drive down to Tucson early morning on the 21st so we have time to get a motel room and get settled in.

We will be going to the show possibly all days, and most likely acquiring some Ball python morphs and MAYBE some more Bloods. Since the snakes we get won't feel secure we will pay the breeders the money for the snake and have them hold it for us until the day we leave. I'm mainly looking for either a Fire, Yellowbelly, Cinnamon, Albino, Pinstripe (right on top of the list!), or maybe a Mojave (I'm not very fond of those).

Anyways, I want to know who else is going and what your plans are and what you are thinking of getting. I would love to meet some of you and get a chance to talk to you (of course about BPs) and meet some awesome people. Also I wouldn't mind going shopping with you to look at BP morphs If you are vending, I wanna know the name of your business so I can go to your booth and say Hi

I will be bringing my camera, so get ready for a ton of expo photos! I'll be wearing a black shirt that says Phoenix Herpetological Society on the back and front. The front will also have my name on it (Tiffany) in cool letters The shirt also has some reptiles on it (a tortoise, iguana, and rattler) so try to look for me in that.
    Last edited by CoolioTiffany; 03-16-2010 at 10:45 PM.
    Tiff'z Morphz

Thanks

Re: Tucson Reptile Expo 2010 (July 21-24) -- Who will be attending/vending??

That sounds like fun!
    To bad no one else in my family likes reptiles
    0.1 Normal (Cornflakes)

Ille qui nos omnes servabit. R.I.P. Paul Gray

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker Jesus View Post
    That sounds like fun!
    To bad no one else in my family likes reptiles
    Does this mean no on the go?

Try to go, I would help you shop! LOL I hope this show is going to be better than the ones in Phoenix. Last year's show was pretty good, more fancier but still a bit small. I wonder how the Tucson show will be like, I've only been to two shows and they were both in Phoenix.
    Tiff'z Morphz

BPnet Veteran
    Thanks

I will probably make the trip down for a day. Depends on my work schedule. Not really looking for anything in particular, as I have what I need for NOW. Who knows though. Maybe I'll see you there.

Thanks

Im going
    ill be wearing a short wit ball pythons on it with the following morphs
    pastel, bumble bee, albino, mojave
    "Don't Underestimate me."
    My herps:
    1.0.0 Ball Python- rex
    1.0.0 Bearded Dragon- Spike
    0.1.0 Crested Gecko- Cheweh
    0.0.2 Metallic Pink Toe Tarantula-Bubbles, Skittle(My little brother named them)

Thanks

Its most likely a no but I'm applying for jobs. I've been jobless for 2 months now and have sold everything I own other than my tv But I'll never sell that!

Maybe I'll make a trip down to my local pet store and ask if they need a reptile guy.
    0.1 Normal (Cornflakes)

Ille qui nos omnes servabit. R.I.P. Paul Gray

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by axeman569 View Post
    I will probably make the trip down for a day. Depends on my work schedule. Not really looking for anything in particular, as I have what I need for NOW. Who knows though. Maybe I'll see you there.
    That'd be awesome if you could go, I'm not sure how the show is going to be but I hope it'll be a good show. I'm looking for more morphs so I can breed so hopefully I'll get what I need.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuba View Post
    Im going
    ill be wearing a short wit ball pythons on it with the following morphs
    pastel, bumble bee, albino, mojave
    Awesome!! I'll see you there. Wait... did you buy that shirt from the Phoenix Reptile Expo?? I think I have that same shirt.. Well I think there's a Pastel, Spider, Pied, and Albino on it.. I can't remember. I don't even know where it is LOL.
    Tiff'z Morphz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker Jesus View Post
    Its most likely a no but I'm applying for jobs. I've been jobless for 2 months now and have sold everything I own other than my tv But I'll never sell that!

Maybe I'll make a trip down to my local pet store and ask if they need a reptile guy.
    That's be a COOL job. I'm just volunteering at a reptile sanctuary. I wish I could get a job and work at a reptile place.
    Tiff'z Morphz

Thanks

Awesome!! I'll see you there. Wait... did you buy that shirt from the Phoenix Reptile Expo?? I think I have that same shirt.. Well I think there's a Pastel, Spider, Pied, and Albino on it.. I can't remember. I don't even know where it is LOL.
    Yup i got it there.
    Last edited by Kuba; 03-16-2010 at 11:33 PM.
    "Don't Underestimate me."
    My herps:
    1.0.0 Ball Python- rex
    1.0.0 Bearded Dragon- Spike
    0.1.0 Crested Gecko- Cheweh
    0.0.2 Metallic Pink Toe Tarantula-Bubbles, Skittle(My little brother named them)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kuba View Post
    Yup i got it there.
    Hahah thought so. How many days will you be going to the Tucson show? We can help each other find morphs LOL I'm excited even though this show is like four months away.
    Tiff'z Morphz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast