Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,843

0 members and 2,843 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,078
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RaginBull
    Thanks

Snow during Hamburg?

Well once again it is supposed to snow starting now and not really ending until Sunday. Philadelphia is supposed to get 10 to 15 inches and the Lehigh Valley is supposed to get 18-24! Hamburg is sorta in the middle of these places so I assume they will be getting hit pretty hard as well. Will they cancel the show? I was planning on going and scoping out the pastels to find the perfect little female but I am in the center of Pennsylvania and I do not want to travel 2 hours just to find out that it is closed or only half the vendors could show up or I get half way there and roads are closed!

So I guess my question is does anybody live closer than me and can you tell me what the weather is like there? And if you could keep me posted! Also I assume if they close it that information will be posted online on their website?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 195 Posts

Re: Snow during Hamburg?

Hamburg WILL NOT BE CANCELED FOR ANY REASON this Saturday. It's on no matter what. We'll be there at 7am setting up and we're looking forward to seeing everyone.

The weather forecasts have been all over the place, I'm personally not even worried about it.

The National Pet Association will be giving away a free IPOD touch at the show, so make sure to stop by our table!!!

See you there.

-adam
    Click Below to Fight The National Python & Boa Ban

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing."
    - Anna Sewell, author of Black Beauty

Thanks
    Thanked 3,152 Times in 2,887 Posts

Re: Snow during Hamburg?

I don't live in Hamburg but I used too. I live in York and I can tell you that we got hammered with snow here during the last two storms. My mother lives in Hamburg and she only got eight inches of snow during the last storm. I was planning on going myself but now that they are calling for more snow here in York, I will not be making the trip to Hamburg.