Thanks so much everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_BoaJangles View Post
Fantastic, I have a normal Female Veiled Chameleon but its hard not to want a Panther... there just awsome looking and yours is no exception. How is the temperment of your male?
He's a dollface. Just the sweetest, friendliest animal ever. Climbs right out of his cage and sits on my shoulder. He eats his bugs right out of my fingers. I'm really lucky to have ended up with such a sweetie of a chameleon.
What's your veiled's temperament?

Quote Originally Posted by dembonez View Post
dumb question but whats the different between most popular chamelions? becides size ive never really seen much of a difference like on youtube they all seem to move slow and not but just sit there lol

however i love the colors (and the curled tail! haha)
There are so many differences between the diff chameleons. The veileds are stunning and get big! They're less expensive than the panthers too. However they tend to be a bit more aggressive. The panthers (Like my boy) have the most amazing color and tend to be mellow. The smaller chameleons like jackson's (they have three horns) don't need quite as much room but still make awesome pets.

Here are some more pictures of him from today. Sorry for the terrible photo but it's really hard to get him to keep his color when the camera comes out. When he's pissed he's bright yellow with blue bars and a red face.