Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,974

2 members and 2,972 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks

Agree with me or not, your choice!

Well after a little research I have come to the conclusion that we all are all crazy to the public eye. Yes that was a dumb statement because it is common sense. Anywho, they complain about the BILLIONS of dollars it takes to keep the species of exotics that take over the land... Well I have some news for those who complain about their being a burm in their front yard which used to be a swap that us humans destroyed to make the homes. They are just as invasive as the snakes. We as humans are invasive! The place you go to bed everynight has not always been their us humans invaded it! And they say the burms are going to kill the ecosystem with all the animals in it well what is your toxic waste doing to the everglades? Your waste ends up somewhere and its deffinelty more deadly then anything a WILD burm can do. Most burms in the everglades will never see a human. The everglades are huge and yet everyone is scared that a snake is going to sneak into their home and kill their children.... Do people have common sense? These people in the oval office need to open their ears and listen. We are rational, they on the other hand are not! I know that the burmese specie of snake did not originally belong in the everglades but their was no way that they would never end up their. ALL SPECIES OF ANIMALS INCLUDING HUMANS ARE INVASIVE!!

Just my daily rant!
    1.0 Normal ball python
    and my other animals 1.1 dogs

BG and Skiploder fan

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dc4teg For This Useful Post:

Foschi Exotic Serpents (12-15-2009),GregBennett (12-18-2009),Jamie-n-Heith (12-15-2009)

Reptiles EVERYWHERE! Foschi Exotic Serpents's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,993 Times in 1,292 Posts

Re: Agree with me or not, your choice!

I for one, still do not believe that there are thousands of Burmese in the everglades.

I agree with you but there are no mean mommies smacking the poop out of those indecent people who have no upbringing or common sense..

Thats too bad too.

My mother was deathly afraid of cats. But I still understood right from wrong and that you dont take away someone elses rights or property or pets just because you dont believe in their way..

Humanity??

Nah

Thanks

Re: Agree with me or not, your choice!

I do agree with you, but there is one huge flaw in your argument. While humans are invasive, and more threatening to humans than any other animal, we cannot ban ourselves. They can (try to) ban other species that are considered "dangerous" and "scary" by the general population.

Btw: You're misusing the spelling of their (Supposed to be there) Made that post hard to read, lol.
    2.0 Crested Geckos