Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,115

5 members and 3,110 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
    Thanks

Reward offered!!!!!!!

To: Wayne Hill
    Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 5:30 PM
    Subject: Help

To whom it may concern.

I am looking for commitments to a reward leading to the arrest and conviction of the individual(s ) that released the Burmese python(s) in Tampa , Florida this past week this week
    I have a commitment of 1000 from Ballroom Pythons south and 1000 from Reptile Industries to start it off and a commitment from FWC law enforcement to distribute flyers and information to the area to search for the offenders.
    It is my and other industry professionals belief that this animal (s) were released not buy a pet owner but by a criminal with intent to further the legislation of banning large constrictors in the US .
    Any commitment must be liquid so that it can be aid in the event that an arrest and conviction takes place so do not commit to it if you can not follow through. We will only be paying the reward if they catch the perps and convict them of Florida Wildlife Comission (FWC) Reptile of Concern violations including but not limited to the escape or release and illegal keeping and housing non licensed ROC , non microchipped ROC over 2 inches in diameter and all the other ROC rules, including possible federal lacey act violations if the animal was illegally brought into the state We are trying to raise enough money to make sure that whomever knows about the snakes release or escape comes foreword to claim their reward and to send a message that the reptile industry will not tolerate the release of non- native species .
    We will be sending or commitment letter and numbers to FWC at noon on 12-11-09
    We appreciate any commitment to saving our industry that you can manage.
    Please send commitment letters to Michael Cole
    ballroom @tampabay.rr.com
    and I will be the liaison to the FWC Major in charge.

to view the story click on the link below.
    http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/dec/07/...ews-metro/

Thanks
    Michael Cole
    Ballroom Pythons South
    http://www.BallroomPythonsSouth.com
    863-439-3015
    Thanks
    Michael Cole
    Ballroom Pythons South
    http://www.BallroomPythonsSouth.com
    863-439-3015

Also I am unemployed at the moment so I dont have a ton of cash to give out but I will put an extra 100 dollars of my money with this reward.

Danny

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Denial For This Useful Post:

Foschi Exotic Serpents (12-13-2009)

Thanks

Re: Reward offered!!!!!!!

It disgusts me what these people will do to animals to get their way.... It's so obvious they don't actually care about the animals.... Why don't our non-HSUS opponents see it?

Thanks for the info.
    Periodic Table Pythons - Quality, captive-bred pythons? It's elementary!

1.0 VPI Axanthic, 1.0 Genetic Stripe, 1.0 Red Axanthic, 1.0 Lesser Platinum, 1.0 50% Het Albino, 0.1 Albino, 0.1 Het VPI Axanthic, 0.1 Het Red Axanthic, 0.1 Het G-Stripe, 0.1 Woma, 0.1 Mojave, 0.1 Normal.