Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,798

2 members and 2,796 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,086
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, cemetarial
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

3 Days Until the Phoenix Reptile Expo!!

Well, not including today, but still! I'm so excited, I can't wait!! I'm going right when it opens. First, I'm goin' to eat at my family restuarant before I go, which is really close to the expo.

Just so I know, whose going, what do you plan on purchasing, and what time will you be there? Oh and if your vending, tell me the name and I'll for sure check out your booth
    Tiff'z Morphz

Thanks

Re: 3 Days Until the Phoenix Reptile Expo!!

Im going on sunday, my moms works on saturday, and i dont plan on purchasing anything but still bringing my money just incase
    "Don't Underestimate me."
    My herps:
    1.0.0 Ball Python- rex
    1.0.0 Bearded Dragon- Spike
    0.1.0 Crested Gecko- Cheweh
    0.0.2 Metallic Pink Toe Tarantula-Bubbles, Skittle(My little brother named them)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kuba View Post
    Im going on sunday, my moms works on saturday, and i dont plan on purchasing anything but still bringing my money just incase
    Awesome. I might go both days, it depends. If I need any more supplies for the Beardie I'm getting I'm going to go on Sunday. The admission you buy is a two day pass, so if you go both days you don't have to pay for admission again, unless you lost your admission LOL.
    Tiff'z Morphz

Sahuarita, AZ...about 30 miles SW of Tucson
    Thanks

We are going both days!! Wooo hooo

Not sure what time we will get there Saturday though! I am hoping to be outta the Tucson area by 8 am which would put us there right around 10.

I am getting a BP...just cannot decide on what yet...Butter, Lesser, Super black pastel....hmmmm the possibilities. lol Plus lots of little misc. stuff...I need a scale...temp gun....some more hides....I want to check out a helix and a herp pro while I am there if anyone has them.

So the plan is to check it out on Saturday and then come back on Sunday and buy it. We are going to my friends party on Saturday night...not a snake friendly house soooo...who knows. If I find something I love I am hoping to just pay and have them hold it overnight till I can pick it up.

So all in all....it will be a great time...hard on the bank account...but a great time.

I will be the one with the husband in the corner sweating bullets because his wallet is getting skinnier and skinnier....

Kidding...he is prepared and has been teasing me with every dollar we spend over the last 2 weeks. He keeps saying..."ya know...that is your snake money your spending". YEA sure babe!!
    Michelle
    Lets just say it has advanced to ....way too much to list

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BPelizabeth View Post
    We are going both days!! Wooo hooo

Not sure what time we will get there Saturday though! I am hoping to be outta the Tucson area by 8 am which would put us there right around 10.

I am getting a BP...just cannot decide on what yet...Butter, Lesser, Super black pastel....hmmmm the possibilities. lol Plus lots of little misc. stuff...I need a scale...temp gun....some more hides....I want to check out a helix and a herp pro while I am there if anyone has them.

So the plan is to check it out on Saturday and then come back on Sunday and buy it. We are going to my friends party on Saturday night...not a snake friendly house soooo...who knows. If I find something I love I am hoping to just pay and have them hold it overnight till I can pick it up.

So all in all....it will be a great time...hard on the bank account...but a great time.

I will be the one with the husband in the corner sweating bullets because his wallet is getting skinnier and skinnier....

Kidding...he is prepared and has been teasing me with every dollar we spend over the last 2 weeks. He keeps saying..."ya know...that is your snake money your spending". YEA sure babe!!
    LOL, people and money.

I'm going to be there looking around for hours, so most likely you will see me. The show starts at 10, so you may just be in time for it. You will definitely find me at the Bearded Dragon table LOL.
    Tiff'z Morphz

Thanks

I will be making a 12 hour drive just to attend this event... I am super stoked, I will hopefully be purchasing some awesome balls for the collection dont know yet, hopefully i can make up my mind on what i need when i get there

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jjmitchell View Post
    I will be making a 12 hour drive just to attend this event... I am super stoked, I will hopefully be purchasing some awesome balls for the collection dont know yet, hopefully i can make up my mind on what i need when i get there
    Man a 12 hour drive?? That's insane, but I would do the EXACT same to attend an expo... well, when I can drive I would LOL.. two more years until then, but oh well

Hopefully they'll have some cool morphs there. I wish this event would be huge like other expos, such as the San Diego show and Daytona show.
    Tiff'z Morphz

Thanks

i prob be there with someone on fauna named "himmie" (sarah) on saturday.i have to clean cages on sunday so ill prob only be there for one day. i just bought my last snakes of the year so no buying snakes for me, just looking. maybe see you all there... prob be wearing a reptilegeeks shirt, and feel free to say helloo!!
    "You can derelict my balls, capi-tan." -zoolander
    lots o ball pythons!
    www.holdfastreptiles.com

Sahuarita, AZ...about 30 miles SW of Tucson
    Thanks

very excited....its....tomorrow....not that I am counting down though..

see you all there!!
    Michelle
    Lets just say it has advanced to ....way too much to list

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BPelizabeth View Post
    very excited....its....tomorrow....not that I am counting down though..

see you all there!!
    Wow I'm really excited too, I can't even help myself LOL!!
    I've been counting down since a month or so ago LOL. Your not the only one counting down
    Hey, are you most likely going to get breakfast before the show if you happen to arrive before 10?

Plus, at the show, look for someone with blue skinny jeans and a grey shirt.. Yeah, that's right, I already planned out my outfit for the show LOL
    Tiff'z Morphz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast