Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,689

1 members and 2,688 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 Times in 3,885 Posts
    Blog Entries

Yay!!! I got this video uploaded! My sister and I messing around on the horses!

I've been trying to upload this video to youtube forever! It took about 3 hours

This was from two summers ago, yes I've been trying to upload it for that long! You can tell it's old because that filly is so small! It's so funny seeing her so small and cute! She's bigger than her mom now! Bonnet=paint Princess=bay Tora=buckskin. I'm on the paint, my little sister is on the bay. (By the way, we did a trotting barrel race because my horse is the reigning champion at trot barrels in our little local show that comes around)
    YouTube - Messing around on the horses

Pictures from that day

My sister and I were having competitions all day and she decided that we raced like this. It hurt so bad! She won I'm not sure if it's a legit way to teach a horse to ride double, but it's how I taught ours. My paint mare would try and buck you and your double rider off-she did throw my sister (10 at the time) and I once. My sister's bay wasn't as bad. I didn't want Bonnet to throw a little kid while we were riding double so I figured this was the best way to break her of the habit. I never rode them very long this way because I'm much heaver than a child riding double. It worked though! Both horses will ride double no problems now.

Last edited by SlitherinSisters; 10-14-2009 at 06:58 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 888 Posts

Re: Yay!!! I got this video uploaded! My sister and I messing around on the horses!

Only 3 hours huh .It looks like it was a fun day back then
    Joe Haggard

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Yay!!! I got this video uploaded! My sister and I messing around on the horses!

Quote Originally Posted by joepythons View Post
    Only 3 hours huh .It looks like it was a fun day back then
    Lol I know isn't that crazy!!!! I was praying my wireless internet wouldn't glitch! Thank heavens it didn't!

It was an awesome day! It was so much fun. We probably spent a good four hours riding and having competitions! One of my favorite games to play is bareback tag. It's a tad dangerous because it's easy to slip off, but it's so fun when you've got a few people to play!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,011 Times in 1,840 Posts

Awsome video and pics!!! I have absolutely no idea how to upload anything to youtube, atleast you figured it out no matter how long it took
    Jeff Bernard

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Boanerges View Post
    Awsome video and pics!!! I have absolutely no idea how to upload anything to youtube, atleast you figured it out no matter how long it took
    Thank you!

Lol it's a bit of a pain to upload things to youtube so I don't blame you!

I forgot to mention my paint mare is blind on the left side! And I would have been disqualified for knocking the barrel over. The rules for "trot barrel" is that you don't knock any barrels over, your horse never breaks a trot, they can't walk or lope even one step, and of course the fastest run with no faults is the winner.
    Last edited by SlitherinSisters; 10-20-2009 at 02:37 PM.