Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,879

0 members and 2,879 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero

Thread: Aldous!...

Thanks

Aldous!...

Here is my Normal BP Aldous... Shot with my Digital Rebel XT while he was playing on an airtight can.

Just got my girlfriend a female Spider Ball Python and she will arrive sometime Friday. As soon as I get a chance I will post pictures of her.
    0.1 Normal BP - Aldous
    1.0 Bumblebee BP - Huxley

Thanks
    Thanked 2,570 Times in 1,769 Posts

Re: Aldous!...

holy poop, get more pics please =D

he has such a dark head!!
    Quote Originally Posted by reixox View Post
    BPs are like pokemon. you tell yourself you're not going to get sucked in. but some how you just gotta catch'em all.

Thanks

I'll try and get some head shots of him sometime soon, I'll have to use my 50mm or try out the 23-105mm... his head is fairly dark but lightens a little bit in the center.

Also, my girlfriend's female spider ball python should come in Friday and she will be staying with me the next week so I will get some pics of her as well
    0.1 Normal BP - Aldous

Registered User JenEric Reptiles's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lps2 View Post
    I'll try and get some head shots of him sometime soon, I'll have to use my 50mm or try out the 23-105mm... his head is fairly dark but lightens a little bit in the center.

Also, my girlfriend's female spider ball python should come in Friday and she will be staying with me the next week so I will get some pics of her as well
    da nifty fifty.......i havent experimented on all my lenses yet ........i want to try and get a small light tent and a better flash...........

awsome pics btw any pointers for me i have a cannon kiss JDM for the USDM XTI i'll list my lenses later i know i have the stock lens a nifty 50 a mid range and a telescopic.........i want a macro now........

Thanks

I wish I knew enough to give pointers... I just bought the camera because I was working on a script to use a DD-WRT running kismet_drone, a kismet server running on my laptop, and the DSLR to take a streetview picture whenever a new access point was found and map it to google earth... here are the scripts (if you happen to run a Linux environment) http://www.churchofwifi.org/Project_Display.asp?PID=109

So far the best thing I have figured out is playing with the white balance and using a sheet of paper to diffuse the flash... but I'm also just learning some photography stuff (the lenses are my fathers from his old canon 35mm film camera, and supposedly a 50mm lens on a DSLR is more like a 75mm on a film camera, iunno, he knows a ton more than I do)
    0.1 Normal BP - Aldous

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phunkyone808 View Post
    da nifty fifty.......i havent experimented on all my lenses yet ........i want to try and get a small light tent and a better flash...........

awsome pics btw any pointers for me i have a cannon kiss JDM for the USDM XTI i'll list my lenses later i know i have the stock lens a nifty 50 a mid range and a telescopic.........i want a macro now........
    Tamron has a sweet 90mm Macro f2.8 & ubber sharp! You'd love it.
    All the Best,
    Deb @ www.NorthernRegius.com