Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,991

0 members and 2,991 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Re: BAD GUY-Matt Oakley

Quote Originally Posted by bloodpython171 View Post
    No excuse at all, you asked and I told the truth as I have the whole time. It was 94 degrees inside and hotter outside, if the snake had been DOA from the extreme temps and Trevor would have wanted his money back eventhough I don't guarantee live arrival if you decide you still want the animal shipped and my/your temps are over 90 degrees and like I said, the snake wasn't out in the box with a little bit of paper like in the pic.
    Then how was the snake? You keep saying its "not like in the pic".. but how was it?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SGExotics For This Useful Post:

2kdime (09-07-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DBD View Post
    Hm... Very Professional huh? No Insulation, no snake bag, not even a proper SHIPPING BOX! I mean seriously.. The shipping supplies is the cheapest part... In fact, YOU dont even have to pay for it! You include packing materials cost in the Shipping Price Itself! SYR has an online site where you can order shipping supplies as well. And what do you mean by "I didn't just put it in the box as the pic shows though. My temps here were 94 inside when I shipped."?? What did you do differently? And Unless you had any control over the temps, dont give us that CRAP! If you were worried about the snake overheating, do you know what the Professional thing to do would've been? Obviously you dont.. But Me, the 14 year old KID will tell you! You buy what are called Cold Packs, and tape them to the insulation lid of the box! That simple! Why dont you start putting a little effort into what you do? Or BETTER YET, STOP doing what you are TRYING to do!
    Like I already stated I didn't ship the snake like that. I don't know if he'll tell the truth or not, but he didn't just open the box and take a pic. He took the snake out of the bag and who knows if the pic was even taken the day he got the snake or yesterday as it had NO DATE??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DBD View Post
    Then how was the snake? You keep saying its "not like in the pic".. but how was it?
    The snake was fine! Look at the thread he posted on her. Does ANYTHING about that thread make you think that Trevor wasn't happy with the animal. Look at the great comments that EVERYONE left on it and this was a MONTH after he had it. He has smiley faces all in the thread telling everyone how she "appreciates all the complements." Does that seem to you like he got an unhealthy snake that he wasn't happy with??

Thanks

You do understand that, at 35,000-45,000 feet---the cruising altitude of most major airlines---temperatures NEVER reach 90 degrees. I doubt they get above freezing. Not to mention that most shipping airlines aren't pressurized.

Fact is, high temps aren't a good enough excuse... unless you're simply proving how ignorant you are.

No excuse at all, you asked and I told the truth as I have the whole time. It was 94 degrees inside and hotter outside, if the snake had been DOA from the extreme temps and Trevor would have wanted his money back eventhough I don't guarantee live arrival if you decide you still want the animal shipped and my/your temps are over 90 degrees and like I said, the snake wasn't out in the box with a little bit of paper like in the pic.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladywhipple02 For This Useful Post:

2kdime (09-07-2009),littleindiangirl (09-08-2009)

Thanks

Matt, you know damn good and well what you did.

This is the absolute most absurd packaging of a snake I have EVER seen, I took pictures of it and contacted SYR about it.

I opened the package and what do I see? Exactly what you see in the second picture.

I have no reason to lie here Matt.

Why would I waste my time talking to Pro Exotics over the phone about your account and what measures they are prepared to take because of this situation?

I've got better things to do with my time....

Like I already stated I didn't ship the snake like that. I don't know if he'll tell the truth or not, but he didn't just open the box and take a pic. He took the snake out of the bag and who knows if the pic was even taken the day he got the snake or yesterday as it had NO DATE??

Thanks

How did you ship her then?
    Last edited by Tek48; 09-07-2009 at 09:39 PM. Reason: forgot the relevant part of the post

Thanks

From the info in the JPEG file itself:

Image Type: jpeg (The JPEG image format)
    Width: 800 pixels
    Height: 600 pixels
    Camera Brand: Panasonic
    Camera Model: DMC-TZ5
    Date Taken: 2009:06:29 21:10:32
    Exposure Time: 1/30 sec.
    ISO Speed Rating: 100
    Flash Fired: Flash fired, auto mode.
    Metering Mode: Pattern
    Exposure Program: Normal program
    Focal Length: 4.7 mm
    Software: Ver.1.0

Says the date it was taken was 6/29/2009.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m00kfu For This Useful Post:

2kdime (09-07-2009),SGExotics (09-07-2009)

Thanks

Thank you chris
    thank you!!!

Thanks

The snake was fine! Look at the thread he posted on her. Does ANYTHING about that thread make you think that Trevor wasn't happy with the animal. Look at the great comments that EVERYONE left on it and this was a MONTH after he had it. He has smiley faces all in the thread telling everyone how she "appreciates all the complements." Does that seem to you like he got an unhealthy snake that he wasn't happy with??
    I DONT GIVE TWO CRAPS ABOUT THE "GREAT COMMENTS"! I ASKED A DAMN QUESTION AND YOU JUST REFUSE TO ANSWER IT! I'll ask it AGAIN! HOW WAS THE SNAKE SHIPPED?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SGExotics For This Useful Post:

2kdime (09-07-2009),Lupe (09-07-2009)

Thanks

Maybe someone at UPS did a HOUDINI in mid transit on the box right?

This is EXACTLY how this animal arrived people.

Thank you for your support.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast