Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,820

1 members and 2,819 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero

I知 an idiot!

Printable View

• 02-06-2019, 08:45 PM
    bhsurf4
    I知 an idiot!
    Holding my coral glow pastave last night while I was watching tv, and I swore I heard a faint whistling sound. My heart sank and I was convinced he had a RI! Turned tv off and listened real close but couldn稚 hear it again. Turned tv back up and the damn whistling sound came back! Turned tv completely off and held snakes head close to my ear, nothing. Sat there a second as still and as quiet as I could be when I realized it was coming from me!
  • 02-06-2019, 08:48 PM
    Ax01
    Re: I知 an idiot!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bhsurf4 View Post
    Holding my coral glow pastave last night while I was watching tv, and I swore I heard a faint whistling sound. My heart sank and I was convinced he had a RI! Turned tv off and listened real close but couldn稚 hear it again. Turned tv back up and the damn whistling sound came back! Turned tv completely off and held snakes head close to my ear, nothing. Sat there a second as still and as quiet as I could be when I realized it was coming from me!

uh oh! lol best give me your snake and get yourself in quarantine and a vet!
  • 02-06-2019, 10:01 PM
    CALM Pythons
    Funny to hear someone else do this.. happens to me once a month atleast and I知 the one with a messed up nasal canal hahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 02-06-2019, 10:08 PM
    SquirmyPug
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CALM Pythons View Post
    Funny to hear someone else do this.. happens to me once a month atleast and I知 the one with a messed up nasal canal hahahaha

I did the same thing yesterday :oops:
  • 02-06-2019, 10:35 PM
    bhsurf4
    Whew! I am so glad I知 not the only one!
  • 02-06-2019, 10:42 PM
    Bogertophis
    Hey, at least y'all score points for paying attention. :rofl:
  • 02-07-2019, 01:56 AM
    Shayne
    LMAO!!!!
    This made me LOL waaay too much. :rofl:
  • 02-07-2019, 08:38 AM
    Zincubus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bhsurf4 View Post

That reminds me of this ..https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4876caf6a0.jpg

• 02-07-2019, 11:18 AM
    bhsurf4
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CALM Pythons View Post

The 80痴 took a toll on me too! 😎😇👿
  • 02-07-2019, 11:53 AM
    mandymg86
    I panicked right after I got Pax (my coral glow girl) and thought she was showing RI symptoms because her nose and heat pits were wet. Then I realized that the rest of her neck was wet too and she had just gone for a drink/swim in her water bowl. :P