Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,699

2 members and 1,697 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,092
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
  • 11-29-2016, 03:25 PM
    cletus
    Stewart Reptiles - Fantastic Transaction!
    Fantastic experience with Deborah at Stewart Reptiles. Great communicator. She responded to all my questions in a very expedient manner. The animal was packed very well and was received in good health. The documentation included with the animal was very thorough. No questions left unanswered. She is a professional in every sense of the word. Will def do business with her in the future. Very happy buyer here! Thank you Deborah!
  • 11-29-2016, 04:52 PM
    Albert Clark
    Re: Stewart Reptiles - Fantastic Transaction!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by cletus View Post
    Fantastic experience with Deborah at Stewart Reptiles. Great communicator. She responded to all my questions in a very expedient manner. The animal was packed very well and was received in good health. The documentation included with the animal was very thorough. No questions left unanswered. She is a professional in every sense of the word. Will def do business with her in the future. Very happy buyer here! Thank you Deborah!

I second that! A real resource for information too. :)
  • 11-29-2016, 06:23 PM
    Stewart_Reptiles
    Always appreciating the kind words guys, I just do my best to make people happy with their animals, and the best part is that I will get to see them grow (as pictures on the forum are mandatory ;)) and I will get to see what those babies produce too.
  • 11-29-2016, 07:02 PM
    Mangiapane85
    What did you get Cletus? This thread is pic-necessary!

Deb is definitely great with her customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 11-29-2016, 08:42 PM
    cletus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mangiapane85 View Post
    What did you get Cletus? This thread is pic-necessary!

Deb is definitely great with her customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Male Coral Glow. I'll post some pics when I get off work tonight. He is pretty sweet!
  • 01-13-2017, 08:28 PM
    mom_of_bananachip
    Another Stewart Reptiles SHOUT OUT!
    I wanted to add my two cents about Deb - AWESOME communication, AWESOME snakes. I got the Banana/CG, Clown and Pastel Enchi from her - ALL COMPLETELY breathtakingly beautiful and healthy. Deb even managed to convert them to f/t for me during the payment plan process. I will definitely be keeping her on my radar as she whip out cool BPs in the future!

Yes, once my new children acclimates, I will be posting photos!

Annie