Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,330

2 members and 2,328 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable

White Plains...

Printable View

• 04-14-2007, 12:49 PM
    lillyorchid
    White Plains...
    Who's going to the White Plains reptile show in next Sunday?
    NEW YORK METRO REPTILE EXPO

As of right now I'm going and can't wait! I'll be there unless Pete changes his mind about taking all of us.:weirdface
  • 04-14-2007, 08:05 PM
    Reediculous
    Re: White Plains...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lillyorchid

As of right now I'm going and can't wait! I'll be there unless Pete changes his mind about taking all of us.:weirdface

Count me in Allison! See you there!
  • 04-14-2007, 08:21 PM
    jglass38
    I'll be there unless the Rangers have a game that day. Its all dependent on the next 3 games. I have tickets to the game but also need to pick up racks from Rich. I might need to just make a quick trip in to grab the racks and go...
  • 04-14-2007, 08:21 PM
    ECLARK
    Best place to get a Nathans! :)
  • 04-14-2007, 08:22 PM
    jglass38
    Quote:

Pete is doing the show? Thats pretty cool! There are a bunch of quality breeders that show up. I go to just shoot the breeze and check out what's going on.
  • 04-14-2007, 08:26 PM
    Reediculous
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jglass38
    I'll be there unless the Rangers have a game that day. Its all dependent on the next 3 games. I have tickets to the game but also need to pick up racks from Rich. I might need to just make a quick trip in to grab the racks and go...

hope you can make it.........but then that would mean the rangers are eliminated! either way you'll be missing one or the other! but i hope you make it.......ok no more blabbing.....must be the Molson ice :sweeet:
  • 04-14-2007, 08:27 PM
    Reediculous
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ECLARK
    Best place to get a Nathans! :)

No cheeeeeese fries!
  • 04-14-2007, 08:28 PM
    lillyorchid
    Jamie.Yup Pete doing it and going. I believe this will be his first time at this show from what I've gathered from hearing bits and pieces. I'm excited! If you do show up, stop by and say hello!

Ed, who or what is "Nathans"...???

Tyree, as of right now I'll see you there! Same goes for you about saying hello!
  • 04-14-2007, 08:28 PM
    jglass38
    Quote:

Originally Posted by reediculous
    hope you can make it.........but then that would mean the rangers are eliminated! either way you'll be missing one or the other! but i hope you make it.......ok no more blabbing.....must be the Molson ice :sweeet:

Hang on there buddy. Rangers are up 2-0. They could be up or down 3-2, the series could be over with them having won. We'll see though! :D
  • 04-14-2007, 08:30 PM
    Reediculous
    Quote:

Jamie.Yup Pete doing it and going. I believe this will be his first time at this show from what I've gathered from hearing bits and pieces. I'm excited! If you do show up, stop by and say hello!

Ed, who or what is "Nathans"...???

Tyree, as of right now I'll see you there! Same goes for you about saying hello!

Nathans hot dogs! Will you guys have a table your just browsing Allison?