Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,273

3 members and 3,270 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42

New additions!

Printable View

• 01-18-2004, 05:57 PM
    Kori
    I am soo excited I had to post, No.....not another BP........yet but I was up most of the night delivering Ragdoll kittens!

My Princess had 5 babies and all are doing well............. This is the first litter since we have been snake owners and I do have to say they kinda look like BP food! J/K

My kids didn't think that was to funny!
  • 01-18-2004, 06:24 PM
    emroul
    Awwww! How cute!! A few months ago my parents cat had kittens. (Needless to say it was a suprise, and she is now fixed, lol). But it was the coolest thing ever! Ok, I can't help it, here is a pic of them alittle older but still nursing: :P

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v...ittens-001.jpg

Congratulations!! Wait till they get bigger, and they are self destructable! :lol:
    Jennifer
  • 01-18-2004, 06:24 PM
    CTReptileRescue
    haha, congrats, Ragdolls are sooo cute!!
    do you normally breed sell, do you have to be liscensed in your area? I don't know all the "codes" for dog / cat breeding.
    Thanks
    Rusty,,
    PS POST PICS, I've delivered at least 50 litters through working at the vets, I miss how cute they are!
  • 01-18-2004, 06:50 PM
    Kori
    Yes I breed Ragdolls, they are great cats.
    I'm not sure if I need a license to be quite honest, this town is terrible............we aren't suppose to have snakes over 3ft and no ferrets but the ferret rescue is 3 blocks from my house and the animal shelter gives them all to her..............They know what I have in my house and have no problem with me, I have taken in so many rescue and rehab animals they generally thank me.

I will post pics of the kittens later but like I said at this point they look like bp food! lol

I do have a waiting list of 17 for the Ragdolls so I have no problem finding good homes.
  • 01-18-2004, 07:14 PM
    CTReptileRescue
    That's great Kori, I'm glad you are able to find good homes for them
    In my own opinion, I think everyone should have to go through a liscenceing process, only because i know breeders like yourself wouldn't mind it (I assume) but maybe that would put a stop to all the Basement style breeders that I run into during animal cruelty cases.
    But you never know.
    Thanks
    Rusty
  • 01-18-2004, 08:30 PM
    Kori
    Rusty,

I strongly agree..............the town I live in doesn't have their stuff together enough for any kind of license.

We do it more as a family thing and all of my kittens go out with a spay/neuter contract, they have to pre pay for it at my vet, I am very picky about that and NO declaw....................

The animal control officer in town is a friend of mine and I am on some call list for when they need help with a rescue situation....................
  • 01-18-2004, 09:18 PM
    CTReptileRescue
    Quote:

We do it more as a family thing and all of my kittens go out with a spay/neuter contract, they have to pre pay for it at my vet, I am very picky about that and NO declaw....................
    That is great, I am glad you have good morals / ethics about it!
    Rusty
  • 01-24-2004, 12:02 PM
    Rosy_Boa
    Heating
    http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v...ittens-001.jpg

OMG! that midle one inbetween the balck cat and the white cat, the one that is cinamin color sorta, looks exactly like my cat freedom. ill put a i pic in my gallery, which right now is non existent, to prove it. my cat is so cool.
  • 01-24-2004, 12:05 PM
    Rosy_Boa
    I ran into a problem. How do i make a gallery? i cant figure it out.
  • 01-24-2004, 12:18 PM
    RPlank
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosy_Boa
    I ran into a problem. How do i make a gallery? i cant figure it out.

Gotcha covered. It's here. Bottom of page three in the member photo galleries.