Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,332

2 members and 3,330 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,534
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42

Just confirming something

Printable View

• 01-12-2019, 03:37 PM
    Sunnieskys
    She is a normal. A pretty one at that. And no blushing on top of her head at all right?
  • 01-12-2019, 04:35 PM
    PitOnTheProwl
    Re: Just confirming something
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunnieskys View Post
    Are her eyes green or yellow like the coloring on her skin? They look to be a yellow. She also looks to be a normal.

On my phone they look like a green tint.
    If they are not green then its a normal.
  • 01-12-2019, 04:53 PM
    55fingers
    This is my pastel boy. Especially before he sheds he can look quite brown, like your BP. But again I'm not an expert.

https://i.ibb.co/X7bKPNR/20190112-143612.jpg
  • 01-12-2019, 05:05 PM
    Craiga 01453
    I see a normal.

If you're planning to breed a normal you'll likely have a hard time getting rid of the offspring. Either that or the cost of incubating, housing, feeding, etc...will likely lead to you losing money if you sell them.

So I'd say plan on either keeping most/all of the babies or at least sitting on them for a while before they sell. There's not much of a market for normals or most single gene morphs these days.
  • 01-12-2019, 05:52 PM
    Godzilla78
    Quote:

Originally Posted by craigafrechette View Post
    I see a normal.

If you're planning to breed a normal you'll likely have a hard time getting rid of the offspring. Either that or the cost of incubating, housing, feeding, etc...will likely lead to you losing money if you sell them.

So I'd say plan on either keeping most/all of the babies or at least sitting on them for a while before they sell. There's not much of a market for normals or most single gene morphs these days.

I concur

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 01-12-2019, 06:44 PM
    SoundUnsleep
    GORGEOUS! Sure looks like a normal, but has a couple interesting details that made her stand out to me. I love the ringers and this one doesn't just have one or two, but I can see three in just that one pic alone (the areas where the white of the belly breaks the pattern to creep up to the sides of the body). While ringers aren't genetic they certainly make this little gem stand out. Beautiful!
  • 01-12-2019, 07:05 PM
    redshepherd
    If she is a normal (if her eyes aren't green, as stated), I also agree that it's not worth breeding her when you consider the costs and time put into incubating, then raising each of the maybe 5~8 hatchlings. Normals have a hard time selling even for $20.