Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,340

1 members and 3,339 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
  • 09-26-2017, 03:49 PM
    Moshimaru
    Will there be frozen rats for sale at the Tinley Park Reptile Show?
    I'm not sure if anyone is able to answer this question, and I can't seem to find it on the NARBC website, but I was wondering if there would be any frozen rodent vendors at the reptile show in Tinley Park, or if any vendors at all will be selling them?

I see that Gourmet Rodent is a sponsor of the show, which makes me think that they would be there, but I don't see them listed as a vendor, or any vendors that look overtly like they sell frozen food.

I've been getting them at the Scott Smith All-Animal Expo, but it's going on during the same day, and I'm down to one rat for my guy (which will be served on Sunday), and I would really like to go to the larger and less frequent NARBC.
  • 09-30-2017, 11:21 AM
    Moshimaru
    Re: Will there be frozen rats for sale at the Tinley Park Reptile Show?
    I'm not sure if anyone besides me was wondering, but I emailed the NARBC, and someone responded stating, "Yes there will be frozen rodents for sure!" :D
  • 10-03-2017, 01:39 PM
    Dragoon
    There usually is one or two, but popular sizes like small rats sell quick. Bring a cooler and best not to wait on getting what you need.
  • 10-03-2017, 02:02 PM
    OhhWatALoser
    I've paid for them as soon as I got there and had them hold them until Sunday before
  • 10-03-2017, 03:04 PM
    Newbie39
    Re: Will there be frozen rats for sale at the Tinley Park Reptile Show?
    The last show I went to here in Canada I located the feeder guy paid him, he bagged them, wrote my name on them. I went and grabbed them when I was ready to leave.
  • 10-03-2017, 03:14 PM
    Moshimaru
    I was actually thinking of bringing a cooler, just to ensure that I would get them before running out. He does eat small rats, so I will most certainly be doing that, or I will ask them to set them aside for me, if that's an option!

Thank you all for the advice! :)