Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,911

1 members and 2,910 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable

Am I the only one here??

Printable View

• 01-21-2011, 09:30 PM
    Alexandra V
    Re: Am I the only one here??
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mephys View Post
    Well I live in Chicago now but I'm from Montreal, does that count ? :P

Got my first bp from Magazoo on Belanger.

:O Nice! I almost got my first boa there but got her at Reptile Amazone on Notre Dame O. instead. Woohoo Montreal!
  • 01-22-2011, 01:24 AM
    kitedemon
    Mephys,
    Yup that counts! Montreal is one of my top 5 cities I have ever been to!
    Alex
  • 01-25-2011, 02:57 AM
    Mephys
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra V View Post
    :O Nice! I almost got my first boa there but got her at Reptile Amazone on Notre Dame O. instead. Woohoo Montreal!

Either that's a new store or it didn't exist in 2001 when I was looking to buy a snake.

Are you French ?

100% French here, and I miss Poutine, they dont have it down here :rage:
  • 01-25-2011, 09:13 PM
    Alexandra V
    Quote:

Either that's a new store or it didn't exist in 2001 when I was looking to buy a snake.

Are you French ?

100% French here, and I miss Poutine, they dont have it down here :rage:

My mother tongue is English, but I speak French well also. And it might not have been open back then, I don't know. Haha, that sucks. I'll mail you a poutine! XD
  • 01-25-2011, 10:04 PM
    kitedemon
    No poutine!? Cardiac arrest on a plate, it is probably for the best... do you feel better now? Just trying to help... :D

My french is very bad. I wish it were better, my German is better than my french when I try to speak french and am lost for a word german comes out. :O
  • 01-27-2011, 12:43 PM
    Mephys
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kitedemon View Post
    No poutine!? Cardiac arrest on a plate, it is probably for the best... do you feel better now? Just trying to help... :D

No I dont feel better:(

I was raised eating that so my body is ok with it. No cardiac arrest for me! :banana:
  • 01-27-2011, 12:44 PM
    Mephys
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexandra V View Post
    My mother tongue is English, but I speak French well also. And it might not have been open back then, I don't know. Haha, that sucks. I'll mail you a poutine! XD

I was born and raised French, and the sad part is my mother and my husband can't talk together cause she doesn't speal English and he doesn't speak French (he's American). My brother and his wife do speak some English but that's about it. So I always have to translate for everybody when we go to Montreal. lol
  • 01-27-2011, 02:09 PM
    blazed
    Well im in toronto. So hello!!
  • 01-27-2011, 08:26 PM
    Alexandra V
    Quote:

I was born and raised French, and the sad part is my mother and my husband can't talk together cause she doesn't speal English and he doesn't speak French (he's American). My brother and his wife do speak some English but that's about it. So I always have to translate for everybody when we go to Montreal. lol

Haha! I have to do that for my parents on a regular basis, I have the best French in the house. They murder the French language -.-'

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazed View Post
    Well im in toronto. So hello!!

Hiya!
  • 01-27-2011, 09:07 PM
    Alex.B
    I'm from Montreal :) west island.