Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 747

3 members and 744 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2
  • 02-17-2017, 10:28 PM
    CALM Pythons
    What enclosures do you have on order? Im going crazy waiting how about you? Lol
    :rolleye2::snake2: Ive had a T12 w/Sliding Glass Doors & LED lights on order for about 7 weeks now. At the time I ordered Ali told me it would be around 14 weeks. Im sure the Hollidays had them BOOMING. I figured time would fly but I forgot it was the first week of January & I don't do much in the winter except plow a lil snow as Im a Blacktop Paving contractor in NY.
    So with the lack of a good amount of snow and the time off Im crawling the walls waiting for the enclosure. Anyways today I decided to call and ask Ali if I add 1 more enclosure to my order if she can put it with my original order date.. She said no problem. Ive never dealt with a better business I gotta say. They are strait up good, honest business people and Its a shame that its so rare these days.. Now Monday I'll call Bob and grab another Pro Panel P-12 88watt... This way I'll be all set for that 2017 I'm scoping for. :snake:
    So what enclosures do you have on order, what options & how long will you be climbing the walls like me? Hahahahaha.
  • 02-17-2017, 10:54 PM
    Reinz
    I've got a T-25 and an A-25 that's 4 weeks overdue. I reckon it will get here when it gets here.

The best part is that I already paid for them! :)
  • 02-17-2017, 11:01 PM
    Sauzo
    I've got 2 T8s due at the end of this month and another T8 due end of next month. All are glass sliding doors, locks, shelves, lights and flexwatt.
  • 02-17-2017, 11:10 PM
    CALM Pythons
    Re: What enclosures do you have on order? Im going crazy waiting how about you? Lol
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Reinz View Post
    I've got a T-25 and an A-25 that's 4 weeks overdue. I reckon it will get here when it gets here.

The best part is that I already paid for them! :)

4 weeks overdue???? OMG tell me they are some kind of special situation hahahah
  • 02-17-2017, 11:13 PM
    CALM Pythons
    Re: What enclosures do you have on order? Im going crazy waiting how about you? Lol
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Sauzo View Post
    I've got 2 T8s due at the end of this month and another T8 due end of next month. All are glass sliding doors, locks, shelves, lights and flexwatt.

Sauzo Ali told me today as long as a Order hasnt been pulled yet (there not making it) she will add anything we want to our order. You should be able to get all the T8's at the same shipping time if you wanted.
    (Whats going in these?)
  • 02-17-2017, 11:38 PM
    Sauzo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Sully View Post
    Sauzo Ali told me today as long as a Order hasnt been pulled yet (there not making it) she will add anything we want to our order. You should be able to get all the T8's at the same shipping time if you wanted.
    (Whats going in these?)

Oh I know. I've had Ali bundle T10s for me on different dates. I just haven't paid for the 3rd one yet and don't like to pre order stuff. I hate owing people so I don't actually have stuff pulled until I have the cash in hand. The first one is Dottie, second one is for Rango and the 3rd one is for Luna. I'll order a 4th one in the summer time to get ready for the Pucallpa. Then when/if I need to upgrade, I'll order T25s as needed. We'll see how the T8s work out. The T10s are great but honestly, my boas don't really move around much unless they are hungry lol. Only Caesar really uses the shelf a lot and even for him, if he's not hungry, he usually pretty happy to sit curled up behind a hide just looking out the front.

This also gives me an excuse to try and add more snakes later hahaha. "But I got these extra T8s laying around!! I need something in them!!" :D
  • 02-17-2017, 11:43 PM
    CALM Pythons
    Quote:

Oh I know. I've had Ali bundle T10s for me on different dates. I just haven't paid for the 3rd one yet and don't like to pre order stuff. I hate owing people so I don't actually have stuff pulled until I have the cash in hand. The first one is Dottie, second one is for Rango and the 3rd one is for Luna. I'll order a 4th one in the summer time to get ready for the Pucallpa. Then when/if I need to upgrade, I'll order T25s as needed. We'll see how the T8s work out. The T10s are great but honestly, my boas don't really move around much unless they are hungry lol. Only Caesar really uses the shelf a lot and even for him, if he's not hungry, he usually pretty happy to sit curled up behind a hide just looking out the front.

This also gives me an excuse to try and add more snakes later hahaha. "But I got these extra T8s laying around!! I need something in them!!" :D

Your gonna have a great display!!
  • 02-18-2017, 02:26 AM
    Sauzo
    Quote:

Your gonna have a great display!!

Thanks. And probably a bunch of extra cages laying around hahaha.
  • 02-18-2017, 02:29 AM
    CALM Pythons
    Quote:

Thanks. And probably a bunch of extra cages laying around hahaha.

Yeah and i cant even find people to buy my old ones locally & you cant ship them or you'd just loose money!! Lol.
  • 02-18-2017, 03:42 AM
    Sauzo
    Quote:

Yeah and i cant even find people to buy my old ones locally & you cant ship them or you'd just loose money!! Lol.

Oh man, up here I could probably sell mine within a couple days. I've seen a few really rough looking boaphiles sell for $200 and sell within a day or 2. I tend to keep my cages in pristine shape and avoid drilling holes or modifying them as much as possible. Heck my 4 year old Pro-Line still looks new except for the sag in the cage but that's the cages design as the only things I've ever put on top of it were the Herpstat.