Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,574

2 members and 2,572 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
  • 09-02-2008, 11:21 PM
    SapphireTigress
    Need sellers of ASFs, please.
    As of today, my soft furred rat site is #1 on google search (using "african soft furred rats" as the search). It's been at #2 for a while. It's not the best page, but it does have pictures.

I'm getting a lot of e-mails asking for pricing, and we're not selling ours, at least for the short term. If you sell and you're interested, I wouldn't mind adding a "source" bit at the bottom of the site (and I need to update, I know). This is for free, but I need something on the bottom because I have this page and people are getting disappointed because I can't sell any for a while, if ever. We've had a great breeding season.

Here's the site: http://www.sapphiretigress.com/Softfurs.htm Please PM me if you've got some for sale and/or want to have your e-mail or site put there as a breeder/distributor for ASFs.

My most recent e-mail is from a lady in southern California, so if you can help her/us out, please let me know.

Thanks!
  • 09-02-2008, 11:53 PM
    SapphireTigress
    Re: Need sellers of ASFs, please.
    mcvana is representing NE FL/S GA. Anyone else? Please? It's FREE. Free. Free. Feel free to pass it on.
  • 09-03-2008, 12:03 AM
    Beardedragon
    In a few months i will be selling some to anyone interested in in N ga, far away from mike! I haf to has sum ov hiz albinos! But yeah, as soon as my next two racks are built im sure I will have plenty extra.
  • 09-03-2008, 12:15 AM
    SapphireTigress
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Beardedragon View Post
    In a few months i will be selling some to anyone interested in in N ga

Just let me know when you do, and I'll be happy to add you. Thank you!
  • 09-03-2008, 12:49 AM
    Mochelem
    Just to let you know ASF's are illegal in california, I dont think you will get much help there.
  • 09-03-2008, 01:08 AM
    SapphireTigress
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mochelem View Post
    Just to let you know ASF's are illegal in california, I dont think you will get much help there.

Thanks. It's information I need to know. Any other states like California in regards to ASFs?
  • 09-03-2008, 07:45 AM
    SapphireTigress
    I saw another post related to breeding ASFs, so this is a shameless bump :)
  • 09-03-2008, 08:23 AM
    frankykeno
    Sent you an email. :)
  • 09-03-2008, 08:25 AM
    Emilio
    I don't produce enough for myself yet but I will soon.
  • 09-03-2008, 08:33 AM
    littleindiangirl
    They are illegal in Kentucky as well. BTW, your numbers are backwards. 5.1 pairing would be 5 males and one female! :8: I'm sure the boys dont appreciate that!