Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,207

1 members and 3,206 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
  • 12-14-2009, 08:24 PM
    Adam_Wysocki
    New stuff @ www.nosnakeban.com
    We just finished updating www.nosnakeban.com to include free web banners, a flier page (that will have low-ink color, b&w, and a Spanish language flier tonight), a video page with YouTube vids and the soon to be released No Python Ban video from BHB, and a sounding board for people to get their feelings about the python ban off their chest (keep it clean please). :)

Go to www.nosnakeban.com and click on the link to "Take Action" ... the new stuff is at the bottom of that page.

Keep going, we have a long fight ahead of us!!!! Thank you for all of the hard work.

-adam
  • 12-14-2009, 08:35 PM
    Boanerges
    Re: New stuff @ www.nosnakeban.com
    When I click to try and get the banners the videos pop up Adam "Videos about The National Python & Boa Ban"?
  • 12-14-2009, 08:37 PM
    WingedWolfPsion
    Please consider adding a note to the flyer that military personnel will not be able to take their pets across state lines either. I think it is important to point out that the people who are serving our country and risking our lives will be losing their right to keep their pet as well.
  • 12-14-2009, 09:30 PM
    2kdime
    Likewise

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boanerges View Post
    When I click to try and get the banners the videos pop up Adam "Videos about The National Python & Boa Ban"?

• 12-14-2009, 10:32 PM
    Adam_Wysocki
    Should be fixed now, sorry about that.

I'm working on a military specific flier for handing out at and around duty stations across the country. Should be up by the end of the week.

Any other suggestions or idea are more than welcome.

-adam
  • 12-14-2009, 10:51 PM
    zoologist
    Quote:

Originally Posted by WingedWolfPsion View Post
    Please consider adding a note to the flyer that military personnel will not be able to take their pets across state lines either. I think it is important to point out that the people who are serving our country and risking our lives will be losing their right to keep their pet as well.

Well there goes my plans if the ban goes through...
  • 12-14-2009, 11:03 PM
    FatBoy
    Hate to sound stupid but how do you put the banners on other sites? I tried to put one of the signature banners on my signature on here but can't figure it out. Help!
  • 12-15-2009, 03:11 PM
    WingedWolfPsion
    I'm waiting on the black and white version of the flyers--I only have a B&W printer. I'll be taking a bunch of them up and making copies as soon as I can print them.
  • 12-15-2009, 03:17 PM
    Adam_Wysocki
    I'm working my tail off to get them done, I promise.

It's just me and my wife working on the www.nosnakeban.com and between the 100 - 150 emails I'm getting a day, phone calls, travel to meetings in dc, etc I am swamped.

As soon as I have the B&W done I'll post here. I apologize for the delay.

Thank you for your incredible patience.

-adam
  • 12-15-2009, 03:24 PM
    WingedWolfPsion
    No problem--we all know how hard you are working! If I seemed impatient, it's only because I know, as we all do, that time is of the essence--the faster we can start spreading the word, the further we will spread it before this comes to vote, and the better chance we have.