Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,888

3 members and 2,885 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
  • 04-28-2010, 11:11 AM
    wendhend
    How many ball python morphs have we got now?
    I'm just curious if anyone knows how many ball python morphs there are currently? Are there any triple and quadruple morphs being produced?
  • 04-28-2010, 11:17 AM
    Toronto Python Gurus
    Re: How many ball python morphs have we got now?
    John Berry's "Desinger Morphs" second addition is suppose to come out this month out of Germany if I'm not mistaken all the morphs will be in there, and I'm sure there are a few that won't be in there, There are too many out there to count.
  • 04-28-2010, 06:29 PM
    alan1
    there's 450+ here... http://www.worldofballpythons.com/morphs/

no doubt, there'll be more next week
  • 04-28-2010, 08:14 PM
    wendhend
    Quote:

Originally Posted by alan1 View Post
    there's 450+ here... http://www.worldofballpythons.com/morphs/

no doubt, there'll be more next week

Wow! I knew there were over 100 morphs, but I had no idea it was over 450 now! Great link! Thanks! :)
  • 04-28-2010, 08:57 PM
    mechnut450
    I would wonder how many base morphs there is. the combos are a result of combining base morphs. Then you know the minium number of ball pythons to get. It be a lot easier(getting a base morph) than trying to get all 455 morphs that site lists lol..

I think i can actually hold ( if I limited to visible morphs ) about 48 and that would be be removing the egg incubator, boa and rodent tanks that are still in the room and only having a bout a 25 inch wide walk in path lol..
    :rofl: man I could see the look on mom's and anyone else in the family when i state proudly I now house that many snakes :rofl: I can then bet I 'd br :tears: as I am taken off in a straight jacket 15 minutes later..

yes i know I can fit more if I get a couple combo ones but they are more than my poor butt can afford. I will be lucky if I can get a combo morph in the next 6 years unless I either get a great deal ( most likey a stolen snake my luck)or I am able to produce it with my current stock.
  • 04-28-2010, 09:07 PM
    WingedWolfPsion
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mechnut450 View Post
    I would wonder how many base morphs there is. the combos are a result of combining base morphs. Then you know the minium number of ball pythons to get. It be a lot easier(getting a base morph) than trying to get all 455 morphs that site lists lol..

Pokemon? lol....
  • 04-28-2010, 09:31 PM
    mechnut450
    Quote:

Originally Posted by WingedWolfPsion View Post
    Pokemon? lol....

lol gotta caught them all ( fan i see ) no I just know that with the base morphs I might be able to get a combo later on ( my luck by the time I produce a combo they be dirt cheap ) :taz:
  • 04-29-2010, 12:36 AM
    Action Reptiles
    Quote:

Originally Posted by wendhend View Post
    Are there any triple and quadruple morphs being produced?

Lol There up to 5 and 6 gene animals now. Just seen pics of a butter killer blast(super pastel/butter/spider/pinstripe) and a super pastel butter enchi spider.. Insane animals with price tags to match..:gj:
  • 04-29-2010, 12:40 AM
    jjmitchell
    as far as triples and quad morphs.... ECBR produced the silver surfer.... a hypo super pastel black pastel lesser...and BHB Enterprises produced a superpastel butter enchi spider.... there is a killer bee yellow belly on kingsnake..... so there are lots of killer combos out there
  • 04-29-2010, 12:57 AM
    CoolioTiffany
    Oh you know, there's only a little over not enough Ball morphs out there:rolleyes::gj: