Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,604

2 members and 1,602 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,092
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero

OMG - Perfect logo!!

Printable View

• 10-19-2009, 10:52 PM
    Lolo76
    OMG - Perfect logo!!
    LMAO. :D I recently took a picture of my pastel BP Toby, and later realized it looked like a backwards & upside-down "L" - which just happens to be my first initial, and part of what I eventually hope to call my "business" (LBPythons). So I played around with it in Photoshop, and lo & behold, it really does look like a cursive L! I haven't even bred a clutch yet (working on that now), but this is definitely being saved for future use. Whaddya think, and any ideas on how to use it?

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...akes/TobyL.jpg
  • 10-19-2009, 10:56 PM
    CoolioTiffany
    Re: OMG - Perfect logo!!
    Nice! Not really sure how to make it into a cool logo or anything because I have no clue on how to use Photoshop, but that picture could really come in handy for future use for a logo.
  • 10-19-2009, 10:59 PM
    Lolo76
    Thanks! I'm not really good with Photoshop & that stuff either, so I'll probably have to hire someone... I know there's a forum member who does logos, in exchange for snakes or a small fee. Is he here? :oops:
  • 10-19-2009, 10:59 PM
    Hypnotic Exotic
    That's definitely unique. I would keep that picture for the future. Still trying to get my pied to shape into a logo for me but so far, he ain't cooperating.
  • 10-20-2009, 07:42 AM
    Boanerges
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CoolioTiffany View Post
    Nice! Not really sure how to make it into a cool logo or anything because I have no clue on how to use Photoshop, but that picture could really come in handy for future use for a logo.

X 2 :gj:
  • 10-20-2009, 01:50 PM
    mooingtricycle
    I can do a better job. but theres a thought. *shrugs*

http://pics.livejournal.com/mooingtricycle/pic/001gxccq
  • 10-23-2009, 04:01 PM
    LunaBalls
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mooingtricycle View Post
    I can do a better job. but theres a thought. *shrugs*

http://pics.livejournal.com/mooingtricycle/pic/001gxccq

Nice
  • 10-23-2009, 05:06 PM
    rabernet
    I commissioned Laooda (Laura Rice) to do my logo (my avatar) for my website and she used a photograph that I had. You can try to PM her for pricing and she might be able to help you!
  • 10-23-2009, 05:39 PM
    cinderbird
    thats a really sweet idea for a logo :) Maybe you could get one or a couple of your balls to do a "B" as well and use them together.

On a related note, i also do logo and graphic design.
  • 10-25-2009, 06:54 AM
    Fearless
    Why dont any of my snakes know how to spell?? thinking I got jipped on my purchases!!