Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,865

1 members and 2,864 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,078
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RaginBull
  • 07-17-2018, 08:05 AM
    Craiga 01453
    Fantasy Football anyone???
    Hello BP.net friends!!

Our fellow member and friend, Ax01 and myself have decided to start a fantasy football league with our friends at BP.net. **** BP.net is in no way affiliated, we are just limiting league players to BP.net members****

We will be using Yahoo as a platform and plan to make it a fun league with no monetary entry fee. The goal is a fun, active league with players who will take it seriously enough to be involved from draft day right through to week 17 (regardless of win/loss record, we would like to keep the integrity of the league intact) and enjoy some friendly trash talk.

I will be acting as commissioner with Ax01 being my right-hand man. We've already got some fun ideas in mind for rules, but I would like to get feedback from potential players before deciding on league rules such as PPR, etc...

Please PM me for more info if you're interested. And please, serious inquiries only, as we will be limited to 14 or 16 teams.

If you've got general questions, feel free to reply here.

Thanks for reading, we hope to fill the league quickly and determine a draft date and time that accommodates as many as we can.
  • 07-17-2018, 08:33 AM
    tttaylorrr
    Re: Fantasy Football anyone???
    count me in!!! im a passive follower of football, so at least ill ensure someone else wins! hahaha.

can i call dibs on Garoppolo tho?? we went to college together! i saw him at a party once!!! [emoji39]
  • 07-17-2018, 08:54 AM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tttaylorrr View Post
    count me in!!! im a passive follower of football, so at least ill ensure someone else wins! hahaha.

can i call dibs on Garoppolo tho?? we went to college together! i saw him at a party once!!! [emoji39]

You'll have to draft him!! Hahahaha.
    That's cool that you went to school with Jimmy G. I wish the Pats didn't let him go. He's a stud, poised for a pretty good year in San Fran, I think.
  • 07-17-2018, 08:56 AM
    ladywhipple02
    I'll join in. I usually play in one of my husband's leagues every year, and we go through Yahoo so I'm familiar with the concept. We usually do PPR in that league, though I've helped draft for an auction league - that was interesting and got heated lol
  • 07-17-2018, 05:45 PM
    Ax01
    i can start 2 kickers and still kick y'all butts!

:P
  • 07-17-2018, 10:09 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ax01 View Post
    i can start 2 kickers and still kick y'all butts!

:P

And away we go!!
  • 07-19-2018, 12:14 PM
    Craiga 01453
    BUMP!!!!

49 Days til kickoff!! Anybody interested please send me a PM. There are more details that I will be happy to share with interested parties via PM.

Let's get some more players so we can determine a date and time to draft that works for everybody. The sooner we fill the league the easier it will be to find a good draft time for everybody.

It's a FREE league with guaranteed fun, bragging rights and more!
  • 07-19-2018, 12:41 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ladywhipple02 View Post
    I'll join in. I usually play in one of my husband's leagues every year, and we go through Yahoo so I'm familiar with the concept. We usually do PPR in that league, though I've helped draft for an auction league - that was interesting and got heated lol

I've done auction a few times in the past, it can get pretty interesting on draft day.
  • 07-19-2018, 04:04 PM
    ladywhipple02
    Quote:

Originally Posted by craigafrechette View Post
    I've done auction a few times in the past, it can get pretty interesting on draft day.

Hahaha especially if there's alcohol involved ... we had one guy spend all his money on Tight Ends. But he had the market cornered and got some decent trades LOL
  • 07-19-2018, 04:13 PM
    Craiga 01453
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ladywhipple02 View Post
    Hahaha especially if there's alcohol involved ... we had one guy spend all his money on Tight Ends. But he had the market cornered and got some decent trades LOL

Ha!!! That's quite the draft strategy!!!