Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,189

1 members and 3,188 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42

What's your zodiac sign?

Printable View

• 09-13-2018, 06:26 PM
    Traceur
    What's your zodiac sign?
    I'm still kind of new to this whole forum thing. But the number one thing I love to learn about a person is what their zodiac sign is when I first meet them. One, I think it's interesting, and two, it tells me a lot about the person (unless you are that special sign that is the complete opposite of what your signs personality is). I love astrology. But I've come to cross paths with quite a few people since I joined, so it'd be a new thing to learn about y'all. And to those who I've never come across, I still wonder. I love hearing about a persons sign regardless:)

P.S- Lets see how many Leo's there are. I've come to meet a lot of Leo's on my end
  • 09-13-2018, 08:27 PM
    wingnut116
    Re: What's your zodiac sign?
    I'll bite! I'm a capricorn and for the most part that's exactly how I act. However I do show signs of Aquarius from time to time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
  • 09-13-2018, 08:38 PM
    Traceur
    Quote:

Originally Posted by wingnut116 View Post
    I'll bite! I'm a capricorn and for the most part that's exactly how I act. However I do show signs of Aquarius from time to time.

Hey, would you look at that, I'm also a Capricorn:)

I'm a pure one, born almost in the middle of the season. The entire thing completely defines me

I don't know a lot of Capricorns, so it's nice to meet one on here:D
  • 09-13-2018, 09:07 PM
    wingnut116
    And we like reptiles! So we gotta be in good company. Do you research everything and try to do things by the book too? I don't like straying off instructions unless i know exactly what I'm doing.

• 09-13-2018, 09:11 PM
    Traceur
    Quote:

And we like reptiles! So we gotta be in good company. Do you research everything and try to do things by the book too? I don't like straying off instructions unless i know exactly what I'm doing.

Oh absolutely. I'm also a huge workaholic. And stubborn to no end when it comes to someone trying to change my mind. I'm pretty good with money, but with my new baby ball python, I won't stop until I know everything is PERFECT for him and I have everything I need
  • 09-13-2018, 09:11 PM
    Knowell
    I'm Aquarius and where would I find traits that Aquarius normally exhibit?
  • 09-13-2018, 09:13 PM
    wingnut116
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Traceur View Post
    Oh absolutely. I'm also a huge workaholic. And stubborn to no end when it comes to someone trying to change my mind. I'm pretty good with money, but with my new baby ball python, I won't stop until I know everything is PERFECT for him and I have everything I need

That's gotta be a capricorn thing because that's exactly how I am. Someone recommends one thing on here that i could do better at and BAM! Another amazon order happens lol

• 09-13-2018, 09:14 PM
    wingnut116
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Knowell View Post
    I'm Aquarius and where would I find traits that Aquarius normally exhibit?

https://www.horoscope.com/zodiac-signs

Here's one link. Im trying to find the one that i use because i thought it was way more accurate. When i find it I'll post it.

**EDIT** i found the link that i use. It's Australia's site and i thought everything was way more accurate than the US site.

https://astrology.com.au/astrology/zodiac-signs

• 09-13-2018, 09:18 PM
    Sunnieskys
    I am a cancer. I am a true cancer lol. Also my number is 8 and I live up to that as well.
  • 09-13-2018, 09:18 PM
    Traceur
    Quote:

That's gotta be a capricorn thing because that's exactly how I am. Someone recommends one thing on here that i could do better at and BAM! Another amazon order happens lol

It is:D
    We Capricorns are the most determined and driven out of the zodiac. While we act and (usually) naturally look mature, we don't know when to give ourselves a break. However, we are pretty independent and "cold," and are somehow prone to depression. Not to mention when we are done with someone, they don't exist to us