Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,960

2 members and 2,958 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
  • 10-23-2020, 07:07 AM
    ReptileRant
    Ball Python Not Eating/ Diarrhea
    I have a ball python which I’ve owned for the past 3 years. He has always been my most difficult ball python, going off food for over 3 months at one point. He is now off food again. It’s been 40 days since his last meal. He doesn’t look skinny at all, but has lost around 25g ( he is 1250 grams). He just shed yesterday and he seemed to have a little diarrhea as well. I’m assuming that it is from him not eating. Does anyone have any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 10-23-2020, 07:46 AM
    303_enfield
    Bring the stool sample to the Vet with the snake. If your worried. Snake poop can be runny to hard. Going off feed during the season change is normal for some snakes. I have one male that fasts very winter till April.

Good luck!
  • 10-23-2020, 07:54 AM
    ReptileRant
    Re: Ball Python Not Eating/ Diarrhea
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 303_enfield View Post
    Bring the stool sample to the Vet with the snake. If your worried. Snake poop can be runny to hard. Going off feed during the season change is normal for some snakes. I have one male that fasts very winter till April.

Good luck!

Ok, thank you. I’m not to worried since I’ve had him for so long and all my other snakes are ok. I’ll definitely keep that in mind though if I have any more issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk