Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,184

1 members and 2,183 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,083
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, NopeRopeMD

Arboreal perches

Printable View

• 01-11-2019, 07:00 AM
    Bodie
    Arboreal perches
    Hello all

So I came across some videos of these custom made perches from Insertswork. They are incredible looking. I was wondering if anyone uses theses or have dealt with the company recently? The videos are from several years and from the website, the contact email does not exist anymore. There is a phone number to call, but no one answers and I do not get a voicemail. I am guessing that they are no longer around anymore which is why I was asking if anyone has dealt with them lately. Just thought I would ask

Happy Herping

Bodie
  • 01-11-2019, 08:06 AM
    artgecko
    You may want try posting on one of the carpet python or chondro groups on FB..I've seen someone advertise 3-D printed perches / holders there and some people post pics of the products they've gotten being used. I can't remember the company name though.
  • 01-11-2019, 08:32 AM
    67temp
    This is the company I see talked about the most when it comes to 3d printed perches.

https://www.facebook.com/SpecialtyEnclosureDesigns/

https://www.specialtyenclosuredesigns.com/
  • 01-11-2019, 11:33 AM
    Sauzo
    I use the perch holders and water dish holders from Dave over at Specialty Enclosure Designs. They work well on PVC cages.
  • 01-11-2019, 12:10 PM
    Bodie
    Re: Arboreal perches
    Thanks for the replies. I am familiar with Specialty Enclosure Designs. I have some PVC perch holders made by him. They are great. I just happen to come across the other maker (Insertswork) and was curious. His were very elaborate. Once again thanks for the input.