Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 806

1 members and 805 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,077
Threads: 248,523
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, jpriebe2

Addiction struggles?

Printable View

• 10-05-2018, 03:54 PM
    Avsha531
    Re: Addiction struggles?
    That was incredibly powerful, thank you so much for sharing[emoji173][emoji173][emoji173]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  • 10-05-2018, 05:13 PM
    Helonwheelz383
    Thank you ladywhipple! Much of your story resonates with me. I'm glad this woman is secure enough to be accepting of your mother. I had a similar experience with my biological and step fathers. I realize now it was just my step dads junk, but as a kid I didn't know any better and it was hurtful and confusing at the time. I'm happy things are going better for you.

Congrats on 3 years Avsha! I just love to hear when people are putting foot to ass on this nightmare of a disease! It takes some serious grit.
  • 10-05-2018, 06:24 PM
    Avsha531
    Re: Addiction struggles?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Helonwheelz383 View Post
    Thank you ladywhipple! Much of your story resonates with me. I'm glad this woman is secure enough to be accepting of your mother. I had a similar experience with my biological and step fathers. I realize now it was just my step dads junk, but as a kid I didn't know any better and it was hurtful and confusing at the time. I'm happy things are going better for you.

Congrats on 3 years Avsha! I just love to hear when people are putting foot to ass on this nightmare of a disease! It takes some serious grit.

Thanks so much!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
  • 10-05-2018, 10:00 PM
    hilabeans
    Beautiful, beautiful thread you guys. Oh my goodness, I just want to hug you all. Your stories are breaking my heart and making me proud all at the same time. Love to everyone and keep up the fight.

Reinz, as a mom of daughters - my heart is especially with you.