Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,767

1 members and 2,766 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,525
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
  • 11-21-2018, 10:49 PM
    pbenner
    I am not but I am hoping to live vicariously through someone else's purchase.

I've bought all the animals I'm going to be buying until at least March.

Bring on those pictures though. Lets see what people pick up! :D

Paul
  • 11-22-2018, 01:01 AM
    dakski
    Re: Black Friday reptile shopping
    You guys just need to be like me. When you say you are "done," be done. Don't add anymore animals (like a scaleless corn, or a Leachie for your Fiance, or a carpet python, or a BCC). Be disciplined and live vicariously through others. Enjoy what you have.

:sarcasm:

All kidding aside, I do not plan on adding anything this black Friday and I will be going to a reptile show this Sunday.

I am feeling pretty good at the moment and am very focused on Yafe getting better, so I will be browsing and living through Phillydubs, who I will be going with, and enabling.
  • 11-22-2018, 05:02 AM
    the_rotten1
    I've been thinking about getting a blizzard corn snake and this seems like a good time. I might put some of my het pied girls on sale too.
  • 11-22-2018, 08:37 AM
    rockonjp76
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronniex2 View Post
    what sites have deals ??

I know BHB and royal constrictor designs will.
  • 11-22-2018, 10:20 AM
    bcr229
    Herptastic has some deals if you need enclosures or racks. I saw that Herpstat thermostats were also on sale recently but not sure if that's for Black Friday or something else.
  • 11-22-2018, 07:42 PM
    Pengil
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronniex2 View Post
    what sites have deals ??

Dynasty Reptiles also has a Black Friday sale from today until the 26th I think. Certain snakes are included in the Black Friday category, and I believe every other snake on the site is 10% off.
  • 11-22-2018, 09:43 PM
    WhompingWillow
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    That same little beauty has been on my MM wish list. Congratulations!

Thank you! I'm a sucker for Cinnamon and my husband has wanted a Het Pied for a while. I love how she washes out halfway down.
  • 11-22-2018, 10:44 PM
    Jus1More
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CALM Pythons View Post
    I just ordered a 3rd Herpstat for 10% off.. its not that much but each one I’ve gotten on sale so it adds up $$$$. Also grabbed another RHP. Im going to run 2 of them in the 8’ enclosure so ambient temps dont drive me nuts when its -10 below in NY [emoji86][emoji86][emoji86][emoji3587][emoji3587]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am with you my friend! Today was the coldest day so far as it only reached -14c ..
    Burrrrr....that is freaking cold! But not as cold as I heard in parts of Alberta will go down to -40c later on in the coming months....Thats when your whole body feels like plastic and your limbs dont move at all! :omfg:
  • 11-23-2018, 05:12 PM
    Dianne
    Quote:

Originally Posted by WhompingWillow View Post
    Thank you! I'm a sucker for Cinnamon and my husband has wanted a Het Pied for a while. I love how she washes out halfway down.

We'll, I guess I just joined you Willow.

I never received a reply on the local Mojave from Wednesday. I've been watching this girl for a while. Finally decided to purchase her today. Turns out there was a 10% discount and free shipping even on non-sale bp's. Like I needed the incentive. lol https://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...0b0e64b267.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
  • 11-23-2018, 08:40 PM
    Pengil
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    We'll, I guess I just joined you Willow.

I never received a reply on the local Mojave from Wednesday. I've been watching this girl for a while. Finally decided to purchase her today. Turns out there was a 10% discount and free shipping even on non-sale bp's. Like I needed the incentive. lol https://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...0b0e64b267.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

She's GORGEOUS. What is she, morph-wise?