Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,726

0 members and 2,726 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,078
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RaginBull
  • 11-23-2018, 09:12 PM
    Dianne
    Re: Black Friday reptile shopping
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Pengil View Post
    She's GORGEOUS. What is she, morph-wise?

She’s a banana mojave (2017). I had been looking at a few different banana combos, but kept coming back to her. I’ve been drooling over her for quite a while. :D

I know that eventually the yellows will fade and more tans will come in. Even then, the banana morphs are still lovely to me...and I love the freckles that come in. I’m tinkering with the idea of breeding her to my banana pinstripe male when she’s old enough and large enough, but don’t know if I’ll go down that road or not. Still some years off if I do, so really she’s just a pet with a nice paint job. ;)
  • 11-24-2018, 01:04 AM
    zina10
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    She’s a banana mojave (2017). I had been looking at a few different banana combos, but kept coming back to her. I’ve been drooling over her for quite a while. :D

I know that eventually the yellows will fade and more tans will come in. Even then, the banana morphs are still lovely to me...and I love the freckles that come in. I’m tinkering with the idea of breeding her to my banana pinstripe male when she’s old enough and large enough, but don’t know if I’ll go down that road or not. Still some years off if I do, so really she’s just a pet with a nice paint job. ;)

Oh, she is BEAUTIFUL !!! Congratulations :) So exciting !!!

You are exactly the kind of keeper I would want my babies to go to. You keep them forever (look at all your seniors). You take great care of them. You are awesome. To bad you don't live closer, I would love to hang out with you and talk snakes :)
  • 11-24-2018, 10:10 AM
    Dianne
    Quote:

Originally Posted by zina10 View Post
    Oh, she is BEAUTIFUL !!! Congratulations :) So exciting !!!

You are exactly the kind of keeper I would want my babies to go to. You keep them forever (look at all your seniors). You take great care of them. You are awesome. To bad you don't live closer, I would love to hang out with you and talk snakes :)

Thank you, Zina! I do love my critters...all critters really. Even though I’ve added a lot this year, and seem like an unsupervised child in a candy store, I really have taken time to consider long term care and expenses. I’ve gotten a few morphs that I have wanted for years. I’m pretty comfortable with the number I have and could potentially add a few more down the road. If I ever vacation down your way, maybe we can meet up and talk snakes...I’d love that. I promise I’m not flighty and prone to biting. lol

In regards to adding snakes, the person I’ve been talking to about the local mojave contacted me last night. I’m considering getting her as well, even though I thought the deal had fallen through due to no follow up after our original meeting got cancelled. That would put me at 13, which isn’t an unmanagable number, especially since all but one are small snakes. I also know that I have four seniors left, so realistically that number will drop...and I’ll be a basket case over each one. :(
  • 11-24-2018, 03:28 PM
    WhompingWillow
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    We'll, I guess I just joined you Willow.

I never received a reply on the local Mojave from Wednesday. I've been watching this girl for a while. Finally decided to purchase her today. Turns out there was a 10% discount and free shipping even on non-sale bp's. Like I needed the incentive. lol https://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...0b0e64b267.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Congrats on the new pickup! She's beautiful. :)

Sent from my H3123 using Tapatalk
  • 11-27-2018, 10:41 AM
    rockonjp76
    Anyone pick up any cyber Monday deals?