Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,801

2 members and 2,799 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
  • 09-06-2007, 10:58 AM
    mayabear
    Who is going? Dixie Reptile Show,Birmingham,AL-Sept 15
    Hi,

This post started on another threat about the Atlanta show, I figured it be best to start new post instead of hijacking someone else’s post.
    Was wondering who in the forum will be going to the Dixie show next week and what would be the best time to get their. I'm new to the forum and to BP. I've done a lot of reading but it's always nice to meet people and get more insight/advice into the BP fever. I’ll be the neb drooling over all the pricy BP morphs.
  • 09-06-2007, 11:02 AM
    Freakie_frog
    Re: Dixie Reptile Show,Birmingham,AL-Sept 15
    Well I'll be there from Friday night around 6:00 till sunday afternoon sometime :D
  • 09-06-2007, 11:32 AM
    tigerlily
    I'll be there as well. I'm planning on getting there around 10ish, and just driving in for the day.
  • 09-06-2007, 07:57 PM
    rabernet
    I'll be there from Friday night some time (probably 10ish) to Sunday when LaQuinta kicks us out.

I'm sure those of us going can help you in telling you if an animal you're interested in looks healthy!
  • 09-07-2007, 06:11 AM
    mayabear
    Thx for any help or advice I can get at the show. I'll be looking for a pastel or spider BPs to start my first pair. I think the hard part for me will be talking the wife :banned1: into how our future kids don't need a College fund and that I should use the money on some BPs.
  • 09-14-2007, 11:49 PM
    mayabear
    :mad: :mad: , I love being in the Army but sometimes there are things that really :mad: off. I've been pretty excited about going to the rept. show, but come to find out that they have put me on some detail in charge to the students. I've spent the day trying to find someone that would or could replace me...a friend of mine said he could but only for 4 hours...it would not help since its about a 3 hour drive for me. NOT COOL AT ALL...sorry and thanx for those that were going to help me out in the show...maybe next time.