Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,096

4 members and 3,092 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma

Crystal Ball Morph

Printable View

• 09-07-2021, 10:33 PM
    JJpeep
    Re: Crystal Ball Morph
    Quote:

Originally Posted by nikkubus View Post
    Urban camo are one of my top wishlist snakes right now too :P

If I had to pick my favorite stand alone morph it would be Desert Ghost. I love how clean they look! If we are talking combos, it's one of the ones I'm shooting for this year, Banana Enchi Freeway. I cannot tell you how impatient I am for those clutches to hatch!

Oh the desert ghosts are very pretty. I see something new each time I search. It is crazy how many morphs there are. I gotta check out these urban camos.
  • 09-07-2021, 11:04 PM
    JJpeep
    Wow the urban camos are cool looking. You guys aren't kidding with that one. Pretty!
  • 09-12-2021, 11:15 AM
    JJpeep
    Hey guys. I have news. I went to a reptile expo yesterday afternoon. As usually they had a good amount of BP's. Talked to alot of people. But strick up a Convo with one breeder. He talked to me for quite awhile and let me hold the snakes I was interested in. I was so confused as to what I wanted, but at that point I knew I wanted to take a snake home lol. He kept all feeding records and everything so It made for an easier decision cuz I want to stay in the frozen realm of feeding as opposed to live. So that narrowed my choices down. I also narrowed down that I wanted one if his older snakes just because the feeding records were consistent and lengthy. I narrowed it down to 5. 4 we're boys and one was a girl. After talking to the breeder about each one I went with the female. So I have a female, pastel butter yellow belly. She will be a year old on October 8th. She is so heavy and chunky. I can't wait to take photos of her and share her in a new thread. Very excited!!!
  • 09-12-2021, 03:19 PM
    Armiyana
    Oh that sounds like a pretty neat gal! She'll have a lot of potential if you do plan to breed down the line. So now you get to plotting a good male for her.

You can breed her to something in the BEL complex and get something neat. Mojave is really popular because they make a very clean white snake. Lesser Crystals are still very pretty little snakes if the male has the Special gene.

Or you can go the for crossing the yellowbelly with specter, asphalt, gravel or even another yellowbelly for some really neat projects. Highways are really neat looking.
  • 09-12-2021, 04:35 PM
    JJpeep
    That's is awesome advice. Thank You. I can't wait to take some pictures to share with all of you. It is funny you mention highways, I was looking at. A little male from the same breeder that was a highway and I thought he was so cool looking.
  • 09-12-2021, 08:54 PM
    JJpeep
  • 09-12-2021, 09:29 PM
    JJpeep
  • 09-12-2021, 10:50 PM
    Armiyana
    That close up is beautiful! Congrats on your new gal.
    Make sure to let her settle in comfortably after her big move and glamor shots. =)
  • 09-12-2021, 11:04 PM
    JJpeep
    YES!! I actually 'told' her after the photoshoot. "I will leave you alone now so you could get used to the place." She is so chill. Even being all warmed up. I really like her. Thanks for the compliments as well.