Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,119

0 members and 3,119 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
  • 01-27-2018, 08:51 PM
    fieldfare
    Re: Rhino-Jack, 100% Kalatoa SD male retic
    I think maybe your phone app might be acting strange and showing you that picture instead of the correct ones? I don't see the picture that you posted anywhere in this thread. I'm on a computer though so it might look different on a phone.
  • 01-27-2018, 10:46 PM
    67temp
    Quote:

Originally Posted by robert7107 View Post
    This picture is my snake! Wondering why he is using a picture of my 50% Kalatoa Platinum on his posting????

I wouldn't use another persons pictures with out their permission. All photos loaded into my gallery are of my kalatoa and carpet. I only use a laptop so maybe it is a glitch with the mobile app.
  • 01-27-2018, 10:53 PM
    robert7107
    Quote:

Originally Posted by 67temp View Post
    I wouldn't use another persons pictures with out their permission. All photos loaded into my gallery are of my kalatoa and carpet. I only use a laptop so maybe it is a glitch with the mobile app.

Ok.. it just concerned me I could see the app having a issue...

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  • 01-27-2018, 11:01 PM
    67temp
    I'm still kind of curious why it would do that. On a computer I don't see any pictures (only text) on the main page of the forum, the sub-forums, or even thread titles. The "whats new" section shows the most recent posters avatar.
  • 01-27-2018, 11:16 PM
    robert7107
    Quote:

I'm still kind of curious why it would do that. On a computer I don't see any pictures (only text) on the main page of the forum, the sub-forums, or even thread titles. The "whats new" section shows the most recent posters avatar.

Yeah the picture that you have on there is a Loki he's my male 50% super dwarf.. I wonder who we need to address this to I'm kind of curious to see you I'm who screwed up I work on my end if you work on your end kind of figure out if it was the app for BP itself that screwed up

• 01-27-2018, 11:31 PM
    67temp
    It works from my computer and fieldfare's computer. Any idea how long this has been an issue? I found an admin I'm sending a pm to now.
  • 01-27-2018, 11:34 PM
    robert7107
    Quote:

It works from my computer and fieldfare's computer. Any idea how long this has been an issue? I found an admin I'm sending a pm to now.

Yeah the pictures no longer up there it's of a tank now

• 01-27-2018, 11:56 PM
    Sauzo
    I still see a pic the platinum....this thread is so confusing...
  • 01-28-2018, 08:59 AM
    mlededee
    The problem with the incorrect photo showing with the thread was a glitch with Tapatalk. Tapatalk automatically assigns a photo to each thread that it shows a preview of, and apparently it incorrectly assigned the photo to this thread. We do not have any control over that function of the Tapatalk (or really much of how it works or displays at all).
  • 03-05-2018, 09:05 AM
    67temp
    A little update. As a test I moved him to 14 days between feedings. He was on weekly feedings to simplify things since that's when my corns eat. Around the 7 day mark he got a little antsy for a day or two thinking food should be coming. Mostly just out cruising his viv. He went back to his mellow sleepy self for a few days then started cruising again just as feeding day neared. Still easily to handle the whole time. Currently he is eating large Mice but his next feedings I may try him on some other prey like chicks or rats.