Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,474

0 members and 1,474 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,532
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
  • 12-29-2009, 02:01 PM
    GrumpyOldMan
    Looking for Feeder Mice & Pinkies in B'ham
    I really don't want to start a mice colony, but I need a couple of mice a week for a young BP and some pinkies for a couple of sand boas. Mice are easy, but finding pinkies can be a challenge.

Anyone know of a feeder source in the Birmingham, AL area?

GOM
  • 12-29-2009, 02:46 PM
    DNLball09
    Re: Looking for Feeder Mice & Pinkies in B'ham
    have you checked on craigslist?? they have them on there sometime, then you have the reptile show ever month.. the yellow page pulled a few pet shops but that was it..Iknow how hard it is to find a supplier in alabama i have to go to Rome,Ga to get mine. not much help at all i know..
  • 01-03-2010, 03:43 AM
    GrumpyOldMan
    Yes, we've been hitting the reptile show each month, and we've learned you have to get there early for pinkies ... they can go fast!

We've had luck finding pinkies at Ed's and a Pet SuperMarket in Vestavia outside the reptile show.

Thanks,

GOM
  • 01-03-2010, 07:22 AM
    771subliminal
    Quote:

Originally Posted by GrumpyOldMan View Post
    Yes, we've been hitting the reptile show each month, and we've learned you have to get there early for pinkies ... they can go fast!

We've had luck finding pinkies at Ed's and a Pet SuperMarket in Vestavia outside the reptile show.

Thanks,

GOM

next time you go talk to some of the suppliers and see if you can pre-order, i pre-order every month and when i get there everything is boxed up and set aside for me to pick up