Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,235

1 members and 3,234 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
  • 06-21-2010, 06:41 PM
    alittleFREE
    Savannah, GA breeders/stores?
    Well, I was planning on buying myself a BP for my birthday, but my family offered (er, kind of forced..) to buy it for me - on the condition that I don't buy it offline (the last time I got a snake offline, it was really nippy and even though I know it has nothing to do with the internet in general, my mother thinks so), thus I'm forced to get it locally.

The thing is, I was hoping to get something a little more than a normal (since a lot of morphs have come down in price since when I first owned BP's) and was trying to steer away from buying it from Petsmart, which is the only petstore I know of around here.

BASICALLY...

I was wondering if anyone knew of any breeders and/or reptile specialty shops that exist anywhere near Savannah that I could possibly get a hatchling from.
  • 06-21-2010, 06:53 PM
    mxrider42
    Re: Savannah, GA breeders/stores?
    Tim Lane Ball Room Pythons
    Charles Cardell Cider Reptiles
    These are the two that I know of in the Savannah area. Charles is a member here on the forum.
    Thanks
    Trey
  • 06-21-2010, 07:01 PM
    alittleFREE
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mxrider42 View Post
    Tim Lane Ball Room Pythons
    Charles Cardell Cider Reptiles
    These are the two that I know of in the Savannah area. Charles is a member here on the forum.
    Thanks
    Trey

Thank you!
  • 06-22-2010, 12:22 AM
    cstruthers
    Hey finally someone else in savannah haha.. I have a friend that owns Exotic Underworlds on Montgomery Cross Rd. They are the only actual store in and around savannah that has reptiles (at least that I know of). But hes only got some normal ball pythons, he has some nice boas and many other reptiles but unfortunately only the normal bps (he's not a big fan of the ball pythons haha). But I have a couple normals for sale (all over 900 grams) and a smaller "normal", hes got a funky pattern that I wanted to try to prove out but plans changed. Let me know if you wanted to take a look at them or anything. :)
  • 06-22-2010, 02:23 AM
    mlededee
    I sent you a pm. :)
  • 11-04-2012, 01:56 PM
    ironpython
    I'm in rincon and was wondering if any of you ball folks would be interested in getting together to discuss husbandry and breeding issues. There is no herp. club in savannah and I'm starting to breed for the first time this year and will be needing some local advice.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
  • 11-04-2012, 03:00 PM
    Jam Reptiles
    Im in Fort Stewart and yeah there really isnt any one around here I have gotten stuff from Tim Lane he is an awesome person I would definately recomend him if you want to pick some things up. you could also try the expo either in jacksonville or columbia. I dont like exotics in Sav. because they seem kind of dirty to me.Good luck.
  • 11-04-2012, 03:33 PM
    Annarose15
    I'll second the referral for Tim Lane. I have multiple beautiful animals from him, and he genuinely cares for every one he owns and produces.
  • 11-04-2012, 03:49 PM
    ironpython
    Oh yeah I finally met Tim Lane. Matter of fact picked up two balls from him. He has a very professional clean setup. I plan on doing a lot of business with him in the future.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
  • 12-19-2012, 08:08 PM
    Fwtella
    Just met miles today, i deff. Think we need tpo start a good group of some sort with bps por herps in general, hope you enjoy your lesser miles!! Great meeting you