Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,730

1 members and 2,729 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,078
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, RaginBull
  • 09-28-2005, 10:24 AM
    Smulkin
    Re: Let's get this up & running again
    Hah!

Go ahead and post it since he seemed so reluctant! Got one of Carson too?

No need for you fellas to play it so coy :P
  • 09-28-2005, 11:33 AM
    led4urhead
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Smulkin
    Hah!

Go ahead and post it since he seemed so reluctant! Got one of Carson too?

No need for you fellas to play it so coy :P

I'm telling you ... mine dont exisit ;).
  • 09-28-2005, 11:45 AM
    frankykeno
    Hmm well I'll start the bidding here....*dig dig dig*...

okay I got....$4.95 (hey tomorrow is payday!)....6 fuzzy mints from the bottom of my purse....2 teenagers (heck anything I can do to move em...I move em!)....and a batch of the best homemade peanut butter cookies you ever ate (cold milk NOT included).

~~Jo~~
  • 09-28-2005, 12:04 PM
    Smulkin
    I'll throw in an Nvidia TNT video card.
    AGP and still functioning.

And our firstborn if you can deal with him whining about the dogs chewing on "his favorite shoestrings". I am saddened that I never formed such a bond with my footwear accessories as a youth :((
  • 09-28-2005, 07:36 PM
    alexrls
  • 09-28-2005, 08:06 PM
    Blizzarddude
    Alright, alright, I cave in. But ADAM! WE NEED TO GET ON THE BALL HERE. Anyhow, here are some pics of my ugly mughttps://ball-pythons.net/forums/imag...es/redface.gif . Yes I am a hunter and I enjoy it, but I feel no need for you to advertise complaints, if you have any, and dont wanna hear them. This is from last november. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...87/mybuck2.jpg Heres another pic of me from 2 years ago before I had glasses. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...7/braedan3.jpg
  • 09-28-2005, 08:45 PM
    Shelby
    Oh come on, you're not ugly, Blizzarddude, and that's a very nice buck there. I've never been hunting, but I respect hunters. I'd prefer falconry over gun or bow hunting though and I fully intend to pick up the sport someday.
  • 09-28-2005, 09:04 PM
    Smulkin
    Yeah but you know the last time I sent my hawk after a buck like that it didn't go over too well. I'm still waiting for spear season to make a comeback though I may be a thousand or so years off on that one. :P

That is a nice buck there - you'd love it up here lol - tons of wooded land. My dad has some sizeable acreage (200+) and is a seriously avid hunter. I mean to the point he set up some motion-activated cameras to monitor animal populations and nab poachers. I don't know that I will be that motivated when I get around to retiring hehehe.

Oh and Hah nice costume man. Hmm halloween be coming up - might be time to fish for costume ideas here . . .
  • 09-28-2005, 09:08 PM
    unimom
    HA, I have some family up in Wisconsin that has a large arceage in the upper penninsula (that's isn't spelled right is it?). They go up there, check cameras, mow down the brush in some areas to make it easier for the deer to have soft grass to eat. Guess where they hunt? Right where that grass is, it's cheating I tell ya!
  • 09-28-2005, 09:12 PM
    justcage
    Sweet looking buck man!!