Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,125

2 members and 3,123 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
  • 08-16-2008, 05:53 PM
    Emilio
    Re: How to make a light tent (DUW)
    Sticky worthy for sure.
  • 10-30-2008, 10:15 AM
    Area 51 Exotics
    Very cool DIY, for those looking for another option, here's the one we use:

http://www.calumetphoto.com/item/RM1009/

Mike
  • 04-22-2009, 07:53 PM
    Buttons
    I went to home depot today to get the PVC pipe and fittings to make this tonight and when I showed him the list of things I needed he looked at me like I was an alien. :rofl: Apparently they don't have PVC pipe or slip-on fittings at my local HD. Guess it's off to Lowes or Rona for me tomorrow.
  • 04-22-2009, 08:01 PM
    m00kfu
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Buttons View Post
    I went to home depot today to get the PVC pipe and fittings to make this tonight and when I showed him the list of things I needed he looked at me like I was an alien. :rofl: Apparently they don't have PVC pipe or slip-on fittings at my local HD. Guess it's off to Lowes or Rona for me tomorrow.

Sounds like whoever you asked may have been an idiot. :P Just look for the plumbing section and everything you need should be right there. :gj:
  • 04-22-2009, 08:32 PM
    Buttons
    Quote:

Originally Posted by m00kfu View Post
    Sounds like whoever you asked may have been an idiot. :P Just look for the plumbing section and everything you need should be right there. :gj:

I looked after I talked to him. Nothing even close to what's listed/pictured. I'll have to check somewhere else.
  • 04-22-2009, 08:33 PM
    littleindiangirl
    LOL, feel free to print out the pictures and show them each piece. :8:

If it makes you feel any better, it took me a loooong time of just staring at the wall of PVC connections to find the right elbows and fittings. :oops: It doesn't help when they don't even have a box open!
  • 04-22-2009, 08:49 PM
    Buttons
    Quote:

Originally Posted by littleindiangirl View Post
    LOL, feel free to print out the pictures and show them each piece. :8:

If it makes you feel any better, it took me a loooong time of just staring at the wall of PVC connections to find the right elbows and fittings. :oops: It doesn't help when they don't even have a box open!

I actually saved the pics to my iTouch and showed him. His exact words when I showed him the street elbows "I've never seen a piece like that, nope not once in my life, must be a foreign part"... :rofl:
  • 04-29-2009, 02:32 PM
    Whitney
    You rock!! :gj: This works great!!
  • 05-14-2009, 07:24 AM
    Dundee85
    I read through this the other day and love the idea. But then when I went back to find the post, I couldn't! (I've been playing on the redtailboa forum and corn snake forum so I couldn't remember where I read it.) But I was so relieved to find it again after 20 min. of searching and I look forward to building it!
  • 06-23-2009, 02:47 AM
    Qetu
    yeah that is amazing. wow thanks. im going to start building mine asap lol