Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,845

2 members and 2,843 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,087
Threads: 248,528
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
  • 12-29-2009, 02:13 PM
    cinderbird
    Complete overhaul of AncientWingReptiles.com
    :D

http://ancientwingreptiles.com/HOME.html

I liked the old layout, but it was BORING and LENGTHY and just weird. Ive figured out more about building sites and having things interact on the net and took today and yesterday to reconfigure the site. Its clean and easy to navigate IMO.

I like dark colors, they are easy on the eyes and give good contrast for text and easy readability. The Grey and moss green colors are kind of stark, but are simple and recognizable.

The site is a little slow to load but there really isn't much to it, so i think that may just be my net connection. This was made for viewing through mozilla/firefox in mind, so if anyone uses safari or explorer let me know if there is any glitching.

I need to take new pictures but thats going to have to wait until after i move..whenever that is.

Let me know what you think, im sure there are several things that will need to be addressed.
  • 12-29-2009, 02:22 PM
    Nate
    Re: Complete overhaul of AncientWingReptiles.com
    Looks nice :)

I'm viewing it in FireFox 3.5 and the navigation has a few different fonts. Looks strange. Pick one font and stick with it for consistency.
  • 12-29-2009, 02:28 PM
    cinderbird
    Re: Complete overhaul of AncientWingReptiles.com
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    Looks nice :)

I'm viewing it in FireFox 3.5 and the navigation has a few different fonts. Looks strange. Pick one font and stick with it for consistency.

the only difference on the fonts on the buttons SHOULD be the size but ill double check. i think the entire site only has 3 different fonts. let me double check. thanks!