Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,973

1 members and 2,972 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
  • 11-18-2011, 09:23 PM
    SHROP
    Possibly mobing to AZ (tucson)
    So i may be moving to Tucson AZ in around a year. Still a TON to do before i even have the opportunity but since my girlfriend and i have been discussing it i thought i would do my research. I have a collection of BP's, kingsnake, KSB's and hopefully some GTP's soon. Are there any laws or restrictions in place that i would need to know about? i also breed my own rats, mice, and asf's. Ive tried looking up laws but i havent seen much as to whats allowed, only what you can collect from the wild. I dont want to bring any part of my collection if it could get me in trouble.
    Thanks in advance!

Also, whats the help community like? a lot of people buying and selling, expos? thanks!
  • 11-24-2011, 01:11 PM
    SHROP
    bump for the AZ people
  • 11-24-2011, 02:20 PM
    TheWinWizard
  • 11-29-2011, 11:18 AM
    axeman569
    Re: Possibly mobing to AZ (tucson)
    There are usually 2 shows here, 1 in Tucson in Sept. and 1 in the Phoenix in November. Occasionally there are others, but those are the 2 big ones. As far as the laws go, I have BPs and a Milksnake. I know there are a lot of people with Cal. Kings but not sure what you have. I thought I heard AZ. Mtn Kings are illegal but don't quote me on that. Best to call Game and Fish to be sure. Your feeders are OK though.
  • 12-14-2011, 11:24 AM
    SHROP
    Re: Possibly mobing to AZ (tucson)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWinWizard View Post

Quote:

Ive tried looking up laws but i havent seen much as to whats allowed, only what you can collect from the wild.

ya i saw that pdf and i only covers what can be collected from the wild. all of my collection is either cb with one ch exception. Ive "heard" in certain states you cannot have certain snakes. for example, here in Omaha reptiles over 7' (i could be wrong on the exact length) are illegal. i.e. no retics or burms. the super dwarf stuff is okay.

I was hoping someone with experience having lived there would be able to share what they have learned being that they live there and didn't just read it on the web somewhere..

thanks for all the hard google searching for me though....
  • 12-14-2011, 12:58 PM
    Lopezxx2
    I dont know of any laws against owning them but i dont have any kingsnakes so I could be wrong. As far as community, I know people in Tucson that breed and buy for private collections