Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,434

2 members and 3,432 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42

Animal Plastics

Printable View

• 04-05-2019, 06:39 PM
    cletus
    Animal Plastics
    Just received a T8 from them and couldn't be happier. It was delivered roughly 30 days after I ordered it which is pretty good from what I understand. I've heard horror stories about orders taking months and months. The unit arrived well packed and in great shape. The instructions were easy to follow and all materials needed for assembly were provided. Just waiting for the sealant to cure. The smell is almost gone and it seems to be dry. Going to give it a couple more days for good measure. The folks at AP were a pleasure to deal with and I will def be ordering again!!
  • 04-05-2019, 07:53 PM
    EL-Ziggy
    Re: Animal Plastics
    I love AP cages. I still have a T-10 that I need to assemble.
  • 04-05-2019, 08:36 PM
    Neal
    The t8 is a quick ship item so it doesn't take long like the other cages.
  • 04-05-2019, 10:01 PM
    Sauzo
    AP actually picked up another CNC machine as well as another building so they can get stuff out faster.
  • 04-09-2019, 09:56 AM
    snakewrangler
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    The t8 is a quick ship item so it doesn't take long like the other cages.

This is not a guarantee. I ordered a pair of T8s in February. No heat, no lights, just the cages with glass doors.
    After 3 weeks, I contacted them via contact form on their website. No response. Then I sent them an email. No response.
    After 6 weeks, I called them. I tried 3 times before someone answered the phone. The cages went out the following week. One of the cages was missing the tube of sealant.

The products are good but the customer service is lacking. This has been going on for 10+ years, so I really can't figure out why the company doesn't expand to meet the demand or hire some more people to do the work.

This was the second time I ordered from them. Last time, I ordered a shoebox rack and it took about 4 months. When I complained about it, they claimed that one of their CNC routers broke and they were waiting on a replacement part. That doesn't bother me - what bothers me is that they didn't send me an email to say why the order was delayed.

Good product but proceed with caution.
  • 04-09-2019, 11:07 PM
    CALM Pythons
    Quote:

Originally Posted by snakewrangler View Post
    This is not a guarantee. I ordered a pair of T8s in February. No heat, no lights, just the cages with glass doors.
    After 3 weeks, I contacted them via contact form on their website. No response. Then I sent them an email. No response.
    After 6 weeks, I called them. I tried 3 times before someone answered the phone. The cages went out the following week. One of the cages was missing the tube of sealant.

The products are good but the customer service is lacking. This has been going on for 10+ years, so I really can't figure out why the company doesn't expand to meet the demand or hire some more people to do the work.

This was the second time I ordered from them. Last time, I ordered a shoebox rack and it took about 4 months. When I complained about it, they claimed that one of their CNC routers broke and they were waiting on a replacement part. That doesn't bother me - what bothers me is that they didn't send me an email to say why the order was delayed.

Good product but proceed with caution.

Ive never had a problem with customer service. Ali returns my calls as soon as possible. Telling people to proceed with caution is unfair. They are one of the Best quality PVC enclosure manufactures out there. The reason they are the best is because its a family run business.
    As of right now they are moving to a big building, things are hectic and they’re also setting up another machine. I waited 13 weeks for some T-12’s a few years ago and I understand it can be frustrating. This is told to people in advance and it is always worth the wait. Ali always said if they expanded to much they couldn’t have the quality control they do...i agree 100%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk