Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,158

0 members and 3,158 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42

More POTM Themes!

Printable View

• 05-24-2008, 12:15 PM
    frankykeno
    Re: More POTM Themes!
    How about local historic buildings. We have such a diverse group here from all over the world. I'd love to see a lot of photo's of the historic or meaningful buildings local to their areas. Here in Toledo we have some stunningly gorgeous old homes and some lovely government buildings with the kind of dedication to the building trades that you just don't see much anymore. :)

Also how about "out your window". The idea of this is you stand back and shoot out at window of your home. What's your favorite view each morning? Is there a window you look out of and dream? An amazing view of the city lights from your picture window or some deer that come to visit that you watch with your morning coffee. That sort of stuff.
  • 05-24-2008, 12:52 PM
    MeMe
    Oh Jo I love the out your window and the historical buildings idea! I live about an hour from DC..an hour from Richmond....and 5 minutes from Old Town Fredericksburg!

how bout also historical sites?
  • 05-24-2008, 10:32 PM
    kc261
    I love Joanna's ideas too! I think the "out your window" one could be especially fun!
  • 05-27-2008, 10:46 AM
    Schlyne
    I love the "your window idea".
  • 05-28-2008, 11:27 AM
    Pieluvspooh
    I really like the 'out your window' idea or historical places, I live in the Scottish Borders and we have some pretty great scenery and historical building/sites etc! :D
  • 06-01-2008, 03:25 PM
    JLC
    Thanks for all the votes and the great info, everyone! This gives us some GREAT ideas for future POTM themes! (I really like the window idea and the rats/mice one, too!)
  • 10-09-2008, 06:51 AM
    hoax
    OHHH OHHH what about BABIES!!!! I love babies...... :P

But seriously I like the window thing the most...
  • 12-27-2008, 01:22 PM
    Beardedragon
    We should have a Rat/mice/asf contest! Were aways seeing pictures of cute ones in Avatars and stuff, so why not? Another good one, though different, should be best photo shop work:) Gos against things but im talking the most talented work wins:taz:
  • 01-11-2009, 02:49 AM
    ThyTempest
    I think the rodent theme is a good idea too...I know a lot of people on the forums like breeding their own feeders just as much as the reptiles they feed.
  • 01-11-2009, 02:55 AM
    ThyTempest
    Quote:

Originally Posted by frankykeno View Post
    How about local historic buildings. We have such a diverse group here from all over the world. I'd love to see a lot of photo's of the historic or meaningful buildings local to their areas. Here in Toledo we have some stunningly gorgeous old homes and some lovely government buildings with the kind of dedication to the building trades that you just don't see much anymore. :)

Also how about "out your window". The idea of this is you stand back and shoot out at window of your home. What's your favorite view each morning? Is there a window you look out of and dream? An amazing view of the city lights from your picture window or some deer that come to visit that you watch with your morning coffee. That sort of stuff.

I really like these ideas too, MSU's campus has a ton of history.