Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,035

4 members and 3,031 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,079
Threads: 248,524
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Remarkable
  • 06-17-2019, 11:23 PM
    Neal
    New setup for my 3 children
    I finally got my AP cages in, sealed them and put them in place and put the kiddos in. Zeus which is my calmest one surprised me because he apparently hates changes, and Athena one I thought would be nuts, was actually the most welcoming of the changes. The top cage is Zeus, middle is Hades and bottom is Athena. Hades is nuts, spits like a water hose and hates humans.

https://i.imgur.com/p4BSq9b.jpg

Now this is one when they were all out and about.

https://i.imgur.com/RYRoQeb.jpg
  • 06-18-2019, 05:38 PM
    Reinz
    Nice setups.
  • 06-18-2019, 07:10 PM
    Bogertophis
    Do your "children" take after you or their moms? :D (have to ask since you aren't pictured)
  • 06-18-2019, 08:04 PM
    Neal
    Re: New setup for my 3 children
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Reinz View Post
    Nice setups.

Thanks, took long enough for them to come in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post
    Do your "children" take after you or their moms? :D (have to ask since you aren't pictured)

Must be their moms, cause all three have anger issues from being moved to new enclosures, the middle Hades being the angriest.
  • 06-18-2019, 08:30 PM
    Valyndris
    Oooh cobras, nice setups. Calling cobras your children makes me think of when Daenerys called her dragons her children. Just because they are scary and dangerous don't make them monsters. I call my little ball python, Crowley, my son. Hope your children like their new setups, I like Hades hooding up, is the glass blurry from him spitting/water hosing?
  • 06-18-2019, 08:55 PM
    Bogertophis
    Re: New setup for my 3 children
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Neal View Post
    ...all three have anger issues from being moved to new enclosures, the middle Hades being the angriest.

Well, cranky kids need love too...;) Hope they forgive you sooner rather than later, lol.