Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,468

1 members and 1,467 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,533
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42
  • 01-10-2012, 11:25 AM
    vinnimac
    Looking for new feeder supplier. Any ideas?
    Hello, I live in Sylvania, OH and am trying to find a new feeder supply. Just haven't been real happy with who I get them from for a while. Was real happy when getting them from another member locally, but then their demand increased so they didn't have enough to sell me. Right now my feeding order is 1 large, 5 small, and 4 mice (which I would love to switch to xsmall rats, but my current provider never has them). That will change to 7 smalls as soon as they get larger enough to take them. Thank you for any help, ideas given!
  • 01-10-2012, 11:31 AM
    Redneck_Crow
    It's a shame that you're so far away. If you lived closer to me I'd give you some--my rats and mice are breeding like....rats and mice. If my bronchitis gets better by Friday I'll likely be taking a dozen or so rats and maybe a dozen mice to the local reptile rescue.
  • 01-10-2012, 11:49 AM
    Driver
    Are you looking for frozen or live? You can order frozen online.
  • 09-16-2013, 02:32 PM
    vinnimac
    Re: Looking for new feeder supplier. Any ideas?
    Looking for live animals to feed my llive snakes. Can't stand dealing with the thawing, the mess..... Others prefer it, and I ain't going there with this.
  • 09-16-2013, 02:47 PM
    Diamond Serpents
    Re: Looking for new feeder supplier. Any ideas?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by vinnimac View Post
    Looking for live animals to feed my llive snakes. Can't stand dealing with the thawing, the mess..... Others prefer it, and I ain't going there with this.

Well lets hope that your snakes are alive!!! :rofl::rofl:

Anyhow I have a buddy in Akron who's a rat breeder, Its about 2 hours away from you. I know its far but, you could start a colony off him he has some of the nicest tamed rodents Ive seen. I can PM you his info, let me know..