Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 1,382

3 members and 1,379 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

» Stats

Members: 75,092
Threads: 248,529
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, FayeZero
  • 01-13-2020, 12:17 PM
    Bogertophis
    Boas are so much fun to feed & watch eating, you can almost feel the constriction, lol... :snake:
  • 01-13-2020, 12:20 PM
    dakski
    Re: Jeff Shemesh - VPI T+ Sunglow Motley Jungle het Anery
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post
    Boas are so much fun to feed & watch eating, you can almost feel the constriction, lol... :snake:

Agreed. All my boas love to constrict. My corns just grab it and eat most of the time, or constrict for seconds. The boas all hold on for minutes! "I must ensure the prey is deceased....it is no more!"

Nothing like a nice boa H-u-----g........zzzzzzzzzzz - RIP!
  • 01-19-2020, 03:50 PM
    dakski
    Cleaned Jeff's water bowls today and plan to feed tonight. He's such a sweetie and is putting on weight, but I want to get a dry weight before posting. He's looking dapper and let me take a couple of photos.

https://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...om/akGeBCS.jpghttps://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...om/N8ImH67.jpg
  • 01-19-2020, 04:13 PM
    richardhind1972
    I love how the t+ motley look he's stunning dave

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
  • 01-26-2020, 07:02 PM
    dakski
    Jeff likes to hold it for a while, and left me a big present today. He weighs in dry at 182G now, or about 40G up from when I got him. He could take a small adult mouse, but I am sticking with small/weaned mice (about 13-16G) weekly for a little bit longer. No need to rush him.

He's still a sweetheart and looking handsome as ever.

Bad pictures, but he glows.

https://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...om/knLiD9P.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/MynDohE.jpg?1
  • 01-27-2020, 12:25 AM
    dakski
    Jeff is building confidence and has zero hesitation now with his meals. I barely got the F/T mouse in his tank tonight and he was striking. Missed the first time but quickly got it the second.

I see a drape in your future Jeff! Darn Boas! Such aggressive eaters, but such SWEETIES the rest of the time. I love them.
  • 01-27-2020, 12:39 AM
    Bogertophis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dakski View Post
    Jeff is building confidence and has zero hesitation now with his meals. I barely got the F/T mouse in his tank tonight and he was striking. Missed the first time but quickly got it the second.

I see a drape in your future Jeff! Darn Boas! Such aggressive eaters, but such SWEETIES the rest of the time. I love them.

They're no fools...they know how to get more decor. ;)
  • 01-27-2020, 12:17 PM
    richardhind1972
    He's looking great dave, some of mine have coiled for about half hour before eating, lol

• 01-27-2020, 12:28 PM
    dakski
    Quote:

Originally Posted by richardhind1972 View Post
    He's looking great dave, some of mine have coiled for about half hour before eating, lol

LOL! Feliz is like that, and so is Behira, but not quite as bad. Jeff gets down to business pretty quickly. I joke that I feed Feliz first, and he's still coiled when Yafe, Solana, and Figment, are all done.
  • 02-02-2020, 07:03 PM
    dakski