Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 3,229

2 members and 3,227 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,093
Threads: 248,535
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, Amethyst42

Ajax Expo!

Printable View

• 06-11-2012, 08:19 AM
    liv
    Ajax Expo!
    I'm in the lab this week at work, as opposed to in the field, so my days are 9am-3pm instead of 6am-9pm... with so much more time to loaft around, I'm getting super excited for Sunday:dance:! I've spent all weekend looking up who's going to be there (more or less the same as every expo round these parts :rolleyes:), stalking 'Availability' pages and generally pumping myself up to maximum capacity. I freakin' love going to expos, and my pep level for this one has reached Richard Simmons level :taz: (<--- said Level of Pep)

So, any BP.netters going to be there? What are you getting? Maybe we can post what we'll be wearing so that we can all say hi :)
  • 06-12-2012, 01:39 PM
    Quantum Constrictors
    I am going! (with my mom lol) We are staying the night before so we can go shopping in toronto.

Ill be wearing a black shirt with a human skeleton torso and grey shorts and a green hat.

Most of my other reptile friends are going to be working or busy or have no money to go :(
  • 06-12-2012, 02:47 PM
    Sarin
    I'll be there!
  • 06-12-2012, 10:35 PM
    liv
    Awesome!

I don't know what I'm wearing yet, it will be weather dependent lol.

What are you guys hoping to get?
  • 06-12-2012, 10:46 PM
    Quantum Constrictors
    bumble bee
    spider
    enchi
    calico
    high white pied
    orange ghost
    mojave
    lesser
    butter
    albino
    Pin stripe

hopefully any of the above. Thats what I am looking for. Hopefully a bumblebee, enchi and a lesser or butter
  • 06-12-2012, 10:54 PM
    Mike41793
    Re: Ajax Expo!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by reptiliachnids View Post
    bumble bee
    spider
    enchi
    calico
    high white pied
    orange ghost
    mojave
    lesser
    butter
    albino
    Pin stripe

hopefully any of the above. Thats what I am looking for. Hopefully a bumblebee, enchi and a lesser or butter

Good luck finding any of those there :rolleyes:

lol im gunna be getting a female lesser soon hopefully and an enchi is certainly on my list too! Dont settle for a crappy enchi though joey, make sure you get a HIGH quality one!:gj:
  • 06-12-2012, 10:59 PM
    liv
    I'm looking for a female lesser and/or pin.. but if I don't find on Sunday I'm in touch with a breeder and I can get my pin in a few weeks when she's ready :D
    I also need to get more small rats, mealies, and a new enclosure
  • 06-12-2012, 11:07 PM
    Quantum Constrictors
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
    Good luck finding any of those there :rolleyes:

lol im gunna be getting a female lesser soon hopefully and an enchi is certainly on my list too! Dont settle for a crappy enchi though joey, make sure you get a HIGH quality one!:gj:

Lol what are you talking about I have access to all of those without going to the expo lol. You have been to the ajax ontario expo mike ??
  • 06-12-2012, 11:43 PM
    Mike41793
    Quote:

Originally Posted by reptiliachnids View Post
    Lol what are you talking about I have access to all of those without going to the expo lol. You have been to the ajax ontario expo mike ??

No bro i was being sarcastic lol. You had a HUGE list so youre obviously bound to find one of them there lol. Thats what i was implying!:gj:

No ive never even been to Canaduh, you know that silly :P
  • 06-12-2012, 11:46 PM
    Quantum Constrictors
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike41793 View Post
    No bro i was being sarcastic lol. You had a HUGE list so youre obviously bound to find one of them there lol. Thats what i was implying!:gj:

No ive never even been to Canaduh, you know that silly :P

Haha dont worry I have never been to aderpica either. Lol that was just my wish list. I cant wait for this expo though. I am even more stoked for the MASSIVE one in september.