Vote for BP.Net for the 2013 Forum of the Year! Click here for more info.

» Site Navigation

» Home
 > FAQ

» Online Users: 2,849

3 members and 2,846 guests
Most users ever online was 6,337, 01-24-2020 at 04:30 AM.

» Today's Birthdays

None

» Stats

Members: 75,031
Threads: 248,489
Top Poster: JLC (31,651)
Welcome to our newest member, isismomma
  • 11-06-2018, 06:56 PM
    Ax01
    10 chicken nuggets for $1??!
    ok i'm like way over a week behind in current events and stuff but did u guys know that Burger King had a green Nightmare Burger on sale for a limited time? yep, it was on sale between Oct. 22 through Nov. 2nd. and i missed it! aahhhh!!

anyways the burger had a green bun, beef patty, chicken patty, bacon, cheese, onions and mayo! and they did a study on it's effects on consumers (that' 100 peeps over 10 days) and the study concluded those who ate the burgers were 3.5 times more likely to experience nightmares! (https://www.yahoo.com/news/burger-ki...132400072.html) i wished i was on top of things and had the chance to eat one. gimme them nightmares!! i wished i coulda added this to my list of wierd meats and eats, so i hope it makes a perennial return.

ok here's a cross-cut/chomped out view of the burger:
    https://ball-pythons.net/forums/cach...40334382-9.jpg

read a review of the burger here: https://www.buzzfeed.com/pablovaldiv...re-burger-king

also currently on sale at BK is 10 chicken nuggets for $1. how is that possible? what kind of chicken are they using? is it good? i have a million questions for them. have u tried them and liked them?
  • 11-06-2018, 07:05 PM
    Tonald Drump
    Re: 10 chicken nuggets for $1??!
    Oh man we're both cursed with bad luck [emoji23] We don't have the event in Indonesia, but there's a 90% chance the chicken nuggets will be good :)

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk
  • 11-06-2018, 07:28 PM
    Craiga 01453
    My guess is they're barely breaking even or taking a loss with the nuggets. But, they're planning on people buying fries, or a drink, or whatever else. Im sure yge vast majority of customers arent buying just the nuggets, so they more than make up for it with your otherpurchases.

We do a $5 burger night at one of the restaurants I work at. Legit 8 ounce burger, any way you want it (bacon, shrooms, carmelized onion, various cheeses, sauces, etc... as much or as little as you like) with fries. But, you have to buy a drink (soft drink or alcoholic). We barely break even on the burgers, but do well that night just by volume. We average about 90 burgers a night on a Wednesday.
  • 11-06-2018, 07:33 PM
    Dianne
    Haven’t tried them recently, but did a couple of years ago...they were grey inside and oddly chewy. They could be free and I wouldn’t try them again. :no:
  • 11-06-2018, 08:16 PM
    hilabeans
    Gross. All the way around. Gag me with a spoon full of green chicken nugget.
  • 11-06-2018, 08:23 PM
    Bogertophis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    ...they were grey inside and oddly chewy. They could be free and I wouldn’t try them again. :no:

Probably made with chicken feathers...:puke2:
  • 11-06-2018, 08:59 PM
    Dianne
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post

My other half and I joked that it was floor scrapings. :weirdface
  • 11-08-2018, 03:44 PM
    Ax01
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonald Drump View Post
    Oh man we're both cursed with bad luck [emoji23] We don't have the event in Indonesia, but there's a 90% chance the chicken nuggets will be good :)

that sucks! did u guys get the red Angry Whopper and the Black burger from a few years ago?

Quote:

Originally Posted by craigafrechette View Post
    My guess is they're barely breaking even or taking a loss with the nuggets. But, they're planning on people buying fries, or a drink, or whatever else. Im sure yge vast majority of customers arent buying just the nuggets, so they more than make up for it with your otherpurchases.

We do a $5 burger night at one of the restaurants I work at. Legit 8 ounce burger, any way you want it (bacon, shrooms, carmelized onion, various cheeses, sauces, etc... as much or as little as you like) with fries. But, you have to buy a drink (soft drink or alcoholic). We barely break even on the burgers, but do well that night just by volume. We average about 90 burgers a night on a Wednesday.

that's very good insight from the business perspective. i haven't looked at it that way.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hilabeans View Post
    Gross. All the way around. Gag me with a spoon full of green chicken nugget.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bogertophis View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    My other half and I joked that it was floor scrapings. :weirdface

hey! stop it, i'm eating...
  • 11-08-2018, 04:54 PM
    Sonny1318
    Just had me some Burger King nuggets last night, there not that bad. Lol.
  • 11-08-2018, 05:53 PM
    EL-Ziggy
    My GF says don't yuk somebody else's yum. :)